Tennis Forum banner

Let's cheer for our girls at Roland Garros!

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  **Jelica** 
#1 ·
Just realized we don't have yet a thread for RG...so here it is! :bounce:
The draw is made tomorrow, so we will know who Ana and Jelena may play!

Btw, I'm sorry I haven't been around so much this last few weeks, I've been kinda busy and I have my exams comin' up soon too...anyway, I missed y'all, and I just wanna take this opportunity to say to Daniela, Happy Birthday! :kiss: :D Really sorry that I'm so late, I hope that you had a really super day and that all your wishes may come true! :kiss: Wishing u all the best for the year!

#2 ·

Jelena Janković iskoristila je zatišje pred Rolan Garos da obraduje mnogobrojne klince na terenima Gemaxa u Beogradu
Foto: Nenad Negovanović - Sportska centrala

#4 ·
I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to see the draw.
Let's hope they get a good draw tomorow (or today as it's past midnight :p).

Also, on a very side note, good luck to our SCG colony in Slagelse (Petrovic, Savic, Budimir) who play the Champions League final in women's handball today as well. :angel:

#5 ·
First thanks a lot to Jelena from the board for her wishes :D :yeah: You're soooooooooooooooooo kind, thoughful and lovely :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug: :)
I had a great day for sure :D
Btw, i really hope our girls will reach at least the 3rd round, they have a huuge potential so i wouldn't be surprised to see JJ or Anci in 1/4!!
Let's go sweeties :D Cause some serious damages in MD and kick some big asses:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: and good luck to Novak Djokovic (i like him more and more ) and Janko too :bigclap:

#6 ·
Glad u had a good day Lela!
The draw has been made I think (or it's being made..dunno) but I don't know yet who Jela and Ana will play..srecno! (btw, how do you get the right characters for c,d,s,z on a english keyboard, anyone know?)

#7 ·
R1
15-Jelena Jankovic (Scg)-Anna Smashnova (Isr)
29-Ana Ivanovic (Scg)-Stéphanie Foretz (Fra)

#8 ·
Not so bad draw in 1st and 2nd round (but careful with Anna S.), and so dangerous in 3rd. JJ against Vaidisova and Ana against Amelie. :scared: If they win and repay for Miami, then Ana will meet Jelena in 4th round :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#9 ·
I'm really mad it's just ridiculous that Ana gets Amelie so often 5th time this year!!!!!!!! Smashnova can be tricky and it will be condition fight for Jelena. Ana has to beat Amelie this time, Amelie can get mental in Paris, and man it would be a boom for Ana to beat her infront of the home crowd. It could be better, but at this momment we have to worry more about Jela and her games at RG, i really hope she can reach 4th round!

#10 ·
Nole just beat a frenchy to reach the main draw in front of their own crowd so let that be an inspiration.

#11 ·
OMG it's hilarious... Ana near Amelie again :haha:
Anyway, Ana's vowed to beat Amelie in front of her home crowd... now she has a chance to back it up!

Jelena has a tricky draw... One match at the time - Smashnova can be difficult to play against on clay. Good luck!

#12 ·
jelena lost bad 60 63 :( ana won 63 63 :)
the boys doing better janko won and so did novak :)

#13 ·
Wow, Jeca really has a problem with GSs! I agree that Smashnova was a tough match for the first round, but Jeca should be able to win this match, especially as it seems it were not even as if Anna played that well! :( I really feel sorry for her, cos she must be pretty mad at herself!
Good win from Ana to start...well, we all know Amélie has the tendency to choke in a GS and she knows that Ana can give her problems so I'd say that that match is there for Ana to win :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.