Tennis Forum banner

B92: Ana and Nole to play Hopman cup

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  rada 
#1 ·
Ana Ivanović je izrazila nadu da će sledeće godine igrati za Fed kup reprezentaciju Srbije i Crne Gore, koju će ove sezone sa Novakom Djokovićem verovatno predstavljati na Hofman kupu.

"Velika je čast igrati na Hofman kupu. Dobila sam nezvaničan poziv za učeće na njemu, očekujem da na Vimbldonu dobijem i zvaničnu potvrdu, a ako se to zaista i desi, biće to prvi put da dvoje 18-godišnjaka igraju na tom turnriru", rekla je Ana Ivanović.

Predsednik Teniskog kluba Partizan Dušan Grujić istakao je da su svi u timu, koji je i organizovao današnju konferenciju, veoma ponosni na uspehe njihovih takmičara - Janka Tipsarevića, Novaka Djokovića i Ane Ivanović.

"Budite uvereni da će biti još dobrih rezultata", rekao je Grujić na kraju konferencije.

Dream team. Too bad Novak didn't make the cut in Queens but what a great talent. I was amazed at the RG performance.

#2 ·
OMG, that would be so cool, ANNA and NOVAK, they could definetly do well in Perth. I wish this was true, cos I would go and watch em' live. I hope they will accept an offer, yay

#3 ·
ivanovic said:
OMG, that would be so cool, ANNA and NOVAK, they could definetly do well in Perth. I wish this was true, cos I would go and watch em' live. I hope they will accept an offer, yay
That would be great (Novak Djokovic is the youngest player in top200) to see two young sensations playing together for our country. I want see Ana playing with Ziki at London, and with Jelena in FED cup. I hope she can do it and make herself even bigger hero in Serbia than she is now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.