Tennis Forum banner

this is getting boring!!

969 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Joana 
#1 ·
hey guys we asked to get this thread up for serbs girls but not many off us are posting, its the same old thread come on lets make this better, lets make new threads and write abit more in here :):)

#3 ·
Well, yes, but what can we do? What we need is more people posting here. There are usually several guests in Serbian Sensations, as well as some people who are registered, but don't post. So, people who are reading this, please register and post!

#4 ·
I get the odd zurnal through the post now and again from family in BG since I'm working abroad atm (hopefully soon the new ekipa too). For people that read it regularly scanning and posting the odd relevant article wouldn't go amiss.

#5 ·
blablabla said:
I get the odd zurnal through the post now and again from family in BG since I'm working abroad atm (hopefully soon the new ekipa too). For people that read it regularly scanning and posting the odd relevant article wouldn't go amiss.
Ekipa is crap. Sportski zurnal is so far by miles the best when it comes to reporting about tennis.

#6 ·
Joana said:
Ekipa is crap. Sportski zurnal is so far by miles the best when it comes to reporting about tennis.
k, i'll take your word for it although i haven't seen an issue of ekipa yet.

#7 ·
blablabla said:
k, i'll take your word for it although i haven't seen an issue of ekipa yet.
It's like "Kurir" of the sports press - loads of gossips, intriguing headlines, pics of half-naked athletes (male and female - for everyone's taste!). They take most of their stuff from the Internet so you rarely get to read something really new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.