» Simona's Videos Thread « - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #1036
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Simona's Videos Thread «

Simona Halep Vs Aleksandra Krunic WTA Bucharest Open 2014 2R

Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 09:36 AM   #1037
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #1038
country flag Mytzu

Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post

SH190
Simona:I'm happy I could win today also. The weather was difficult, the humidity was high and I was sweating a lot. It wasn't easy to play, but i'm happy I can play tomorrow lso.

SH191
Simona:I think it was the fatigue that showed up a bit on me (2nd set), my hands and my feet were tired, but I managed to return the serves very good and to make that last break. It was a difficult moment, but I managed to stay focused and to win the last game.
It was a difficult match, my opponent played well, she's a fighter and played until the last ball, she knew it was goint to be a difficult match. It was a bit difficult at the end of the match, but i managed to stay calm and to finish well.

SH192
Simona: It means a lot to me to play at home. If it were someplace else, I wouldn't have played, because i'm tired and i hope to go as far as i can here.
Tecau: Good tournament. I'm happy the fans came to see Simona. It's important for a player to play in front of a full arena.
Simona (about Krunic): I haven't played against her yet, I don't know her, I didn't see her play, but I've heard she's a good player. At this level, most of the players are strong.

SH193
Simona: I'm very happy i can play here at home, that i've won today, in straight sets, there were many fans, very warm to me, they supported me a lot and i hope that tomorrow they'll also come to be support us.
Reporter: How is it to relax from time to time?
Simona: It's nice, of course. Always a party is nice, i'm happy to be here with the people from tennis, and to be in this tournament, the first WTA in our country.
Reporter: What are your plans for this year?
Simona: Right now, i'm in this tournament, i only want to think about it, after that i'll take a small vacation to relax and then go for the HC season in America. There are difficult tournaments, but my dream is to go to Singapore.

SH194
Reporter: Among the fans, there was also Nadia Comaneci.
Simona: She was also in Wimbledon in the 2nd round, i'm happy she's with me and she'll come also tomorrow. I hope I won't have emotions. I hope mister Tiriac won't come, because then i'll have emotions
Reporter: Why? He was here today
Simona: I didn't see him.
Reporter: Why are you nervous when mister Tiriac comes to see you?
Simona: I was joking.
Reporter: At RG, he was very upset after the final. He was sure you would win that match.
Simona: I was very close to win that match, but I don't think he was that upset.

SH195
Reporter: Are you ok physically? Did you felt any pain?
Simona: I didn't feel any pain, i'm ok.
Reporter: The fans stayed to see you even if it rained today.
Simona: Yes, I thank them a lot, they were very special and i hope tomorrow they will be here also.
Reporter: How is you opponent in the next round?
Simona: She's difficult, i played against her in Madrid, it will be a very difficult match.

SH196
Simona: Many people were here to see me. It means a alot to me to play at home, if this tournament were someplace else, I wouldn't have played because i'm tired and i come from Wimbledon from grass, but being at home, I'm playing in this tournament with all my heart and I hope to go as far as I can here.

SH197
Simona: I'm not very used to wearing dresses, but it's always a nice thing to be elegant
He (Marcel Pavel) sang "Frumoasa mea", because it's a song I have listened since I was 10yo.
Netherlands (about football), I can say I feel something more for this team, because I won a tournament there last year.
Mytzu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #1039
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Normal combination http://youtu.be/eTVc7SSIrOE?t=16m11s
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #1040
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytzu View Post
SH194
Reporter: Among the fans, there was also Nadia Comaneci.
Simona: She was also in Wimbledon in the 2nd round, i'm happy she's with me and she'll come also tomorrow. I hope I won't have emotions. I hope mister Tiriac won't come, because then i'll have emotions
Reporter: Why? He was here today
Simona: I didn't see him.
Reporter: Why are you nervous when mister Tiriac comes to see you?
Simona: I was joking.
Reporter: At RG, he was very upset after the final. He was sure you would win that match.
Simona: I was very close to win that match, but I don't think he was that upset.
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:53 AM   #1041
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

@Mytzu I'm started to wait for your translation lately.

Good job
Sorana Cirstea, Jelena Jankovic, Samantha Stosur, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, Na Li, Monica Niculescu, Petra Kvitova, Flavia Pennetta, Belinda Bencic, Irina-Camelia Begu, Lucie Safarova, Madison Keys, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic, Angelique Kerber, Elina Svitolina, Agnieszka Radwanska, Dominika Cibulkova, Venus Williams, Andrea Petkovic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #1042
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bonk for your videos

Thanks Mytzu for your translations

Great work from both of you guys

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #1043
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice

@mytzu Please translate this great video

Simonalove is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #1044
country flag Mytzu

Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light Mytzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonalove View Post
@mytzu Please translate this great video
The great champion, Simona Halep, watches "Suleiman The Magnificent" in the breaks between her matches or trainings.
Simona: I like the film's action, they are very active, they are all paying attention, they're clever, I like their lines, it really fascinates me.
Simona managed this year to win 6 important tennis tournaments. She's no. 11 in WTA ranking and if she has a busy schedule, she also has two priorities, to read and to watch "Suleiman The Magnificent".
Reporter: Whos' your favourite character?
Simona: Suleiman. I like that he's strong and very calm.
Simona wants to take some of the sultan's qualities. For her, every match is a battle that she wants to win.
Simona: I am a person that can do great things when I'm calm. I try to stay calm, to remember why I'm on court, for the game's joy, for the competition, to leave the difficulties behind and just enjoy playing.
Besides Suleiman, Simona has another role model, another player born in Constanta.
Simona: My role model is Gheorghe Hagi. I admire him for his modesty, for his way of living, he doesn't want to be in the center of attention, he doesn't like that. He gave me some tips, he helped me and I try to follow his footsteps.
2013 was an almost perfect year for Simona Halep. Romania was on everybody's lips thanks to our player's performance and she has even bigger plans for next year.
Mytzu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:47 PM   #1045
country flag Simonalove

Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice Simonalove is just really nice

Quote:
The great champion, Simona Halep, watches "Suleiman The Magnificent" in the breaks between her matches or trainings.
Simona: I like the film's action, they are very active, they are all paying attention, they're clever, I like their lines, it really fascinates me.
Simona managed this year to win 6 important tennis tournaments. She's no. 11 in WTA ranking and if she has a busy schedule, she also has two priorities, to read and to watch "Suleiman The Magnificent".
Reporter: Whos' your favourite character?
Simona: Suleiman. I like that he's strong and very calm.
Simona wants to take some of the sultan's qualities. For her, every match is a battle that she wants to win.
Simona: I am a person that can do great things when I'm calm. I try to stay calm, to remember why I'm on court, for the game's joy, for the competition, to leave the difficulties behind and just enjoy playing.
Besides Suleiman, Simona has another role model, another player born in Constanta.
Simona: My role model is Gheorghe Hagi. I admire him for his modesty, for his way of living, he doesn't want to be in the center of attention, he doesn't like that. He gave me some tips, he helped me and I try to follow his footsteps.
2013 was an almost perfect year for Simona Halep. Romania was on everybody's lips thanks to our player's performance and she has even bigger plans for next year.
@mytzu Thanks! Its really a good translation
Simonalove is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #1046
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Quote:
She's no. 11 in WTA ranking
Long time ago...
george2210 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote