Tennis Forum banner

2015 Outfits Thread

681K views 3K replies 353 participants last post by  Nottheone 
#1 ·
Supposed to be Maria's Roland Garros dress.
If it's true then I think it's the best dress for her since 2011 Roland Garros.

See less See more
#38 ·
Sharapova will look great when she try to defend her title in French Open 2015, i think it's the first time she wear white in Paris.

Nothing new for Ivanovic, but of course she will look beautiful as usual. Blue is great color for her.

Wozniacki's look weird at first, but i have a feeling she will rock the overall looks. at least it's not boring

Venus looking like the most promising one. i have a high expectation for eleven in 2015.

can't wait to see the sketch or spoiler of Maria and Serena 's Australian Open 2015 dress anyway

#44 ·
Caro will look great in hers, Ana will look how she always looks these days on court: boring :shrug:

Venus :worship:

#46 ·
There's certainly something interesting about Caro's dress. But it totally looks like it belongs into Stella's 2014 spring line, just recycled all over.

As for Ana, somehow I like this dress and she looks good in about anything. That shade of blue is awesome, it's probably not the best colour for Ivanovic, but as I already mentioned, it's not like it's going to look bad on her. Adidas had worse stuff in the past.

#47 ·
AdiZero :yawn: but Ana will somehow make it work

Fila :yawn: ... as will JJ

Lotto :yawn: definition of basic as hell

Nike :help: what's with them using the same cut for Maria once again, it obviously doesn't fit around the shoulder area

Stella ... looks good but kinda like this years collection only in a different color

Looks like 2015 is going to be as boring (Adidas) and messy (Nike) as 2014 with Venus saving the tennis fashion world again :worship:

#56 ·
Poor Adidas can't even make a boring dress pretty. Under Armor wins at that. Nonetheless, Ana will still look great in it.

#57 ·
It's like the Adidas people fired the person who designed the bubble dress, and are trying for the 8th time to try and design a revamp of the bubble dress.

#65 ·
:eek: This looks like something that would be designed for Maria

I wonder if it's something old?

#64 ·
*subs*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.