Tennis Forum banner

New WTA Profile Pictures!

131K views 700 replies 271 participants last post by  MalJackson 
#1 ·
it has been a long time since the last time I checked it.
there might be pics which have been there for a while but this is the first time I'v seen them.

Zahlavova Strycova, Hercog, Hradecka, Goerges

See less See more
#3 ·

Finally they changed Oudin's picture. :eek:

:spit:

#9 ·

Dushevina?

#13 ·
Razzano, Pavluchenkova, Petkovic, Kulikova :spit:

Dulgheru and Groth look GOOD. :hearts:

Goerges should have chosen a hotter pic, it does her no justice.

Kirilenko's is the perfect player profile picture.

#20 ·
radwanksa zvonareva wickmayer zheng rezai ivanovic razzano lisicki dulko kirilenko pavlyuchenkova cirstea dushevina petkovic outdin dulgheru strycova hercog hradecka goerges chakvetadze sprem del los rio zakopalova sevastova baltacha obrien parra santonja chang kulikova mayr kucova groth keothavong hlavackova(?) ondraskova z.kucova feuerstein marino lykina

#16 ·
Zvonareva looks gorgeous :hearts:

Zakopalova :eek: Almost didn't recognise her in that picture. Sevastova too, but I think that's the first time I've seen her with her hair down.

This post has been deleted
#39 ·
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kiri, Nina, Groth, Klara, Alex and Vera :hearts: so good :)

but Petković, Razzano , Pavlyuchenkova and Kuuuulikova :help:

Ohhh... :angel:

#31 · (Edited)
Most are okish. A couple are a little embarrassing but nothing major. But also not very many really outstanding pictures either which is a shame. Generally I'd say this is a rather nondescript bunch. Andrea Hlavackova looks great but that's very much to be expected.

Probably the best of the bunch would be Anastasija Sevastova's. There is something very appealing about the way her hair curls over her eye in a quite beguiling flirty manner. Very reminiscent of the great 1940s actress Veronica Lake, although of course with Sevastova we have a brunette take on that look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.