Tennis Forum banner

Who has the best body ?

• Maria Sharapova

Votes: 332 47.8%
  • Ana Ivanovic

Votes: 362 52.2%

Who has the better body ? Sharapova or Ivanovic ?

171K views 688 replies 243 participants last post by  cehowardrx7 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it's Maria. Both don't have big boobies but Maria has the best legs and ass. :lick:

#3 ·
Re: Who has the best body ?

Marta Domachowska.

#12 ·
I mean Sharapova is a pretty girl and she's fit, but Ivanovic is prettier and has a better body. Sharapova is flat all around and doesn't really have enough curves IMO. The only area where Sharapova is more curvy than Ivanovic is the shoulder region (Maria has very broad shoulders). Maybe someone could post some Ana and Maria photoshoot pics?

#20 ·
Why is Sexy Sveta not included? :weirdo:

#24 ·
Better poll would be who is prettier. Maria's broad shoulders, flat chest, flat ass aren't really sexy at all.

#29 ·
Agreed on the chest part. Although, it's ridiculous how people keep saying Maria does not have an ass , or has a flat ass. It's not true at all ! Just see the photos before say those things. She definately has a nice ass and it isn't flat at all. :rolleyes:

I mean , we can see it in her matches , she does have a nice and stress ass.

#31 ·
About Ana's FM photoshoot...

Before, there was that DISGUSTING shoot where she was all in tight leather, plus that bad shoot where she's in a pool in a gown or something :eek:

I only ever see Maria's SI photoshoot. She's much better looking and has been around longer, so surely she'd have more photoshoots. Surely.

I made a thread in Maria's player forum once with like the most gorgeous Maria photo EVER. Use that. :p Granted, that was her face, not her body, but still...

#32 ·
About Ana's FM photoshoot...

Before, there was that DISGUSTING shoot where she was all in tight leather, plus that bad shoot where she's in a pool in a gown or something :eek:

I only ever see Maria's SI photoshoot. She's much better looking and has been around longer, so surely she'd have more photoshoots. Surely.

I made a thread in Maria's player forum once with like the most gorgeous Maria photo EVER. Use that. :p
SI is the only photoshoot of that style Maria has ever done.....she doesnt do FHM or anything like that. The next closest you'll get is the Vogue or Nike stuff.

#37 ·
I definitely think Sharapova has the better body. The thing I like most about Ivanovic is her smile.

Here's who wins on each body part:

Eyes: Ivanovic
Mouth: Ivanovic
Breasts: Tie
Ass: Sharapova
Legs: Sharapova
Abs: Sharapova

To summarize, I think Sharapova has the better body and Ivanovic has the better face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.