Tennis players in bikinis - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 07:19 AM   #4336
country flag LiveInABox

LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light LiveInABox is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post

And just look who was lurking in the background behind Garcia.
She looks like your character in the KOTOR games when you are on the edge of veering towards the dark side. Hopefully that skin condition aint permanent.
LiveInABox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 08:19 AM   #4337
country flag Ricardinho

Ricardinho is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this thread
Ricardinho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 06:11 PM   #4338
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
I've seen pictures of her on court and she has a lot of acne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
She badly needs Proactiv....
i remember watching her play in 2010 or 2011 and she barely had any acne... actually she had a very clear face, i don´t know what happened...i thought people who have acne in twenties have had it back in teens too
SlovakTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 06:29 PM   #4339
country flag NIKKO

NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of NIKKO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
NIKKO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #4340
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcsabaS View Post
Nicole Gibbs (Gibbsyyyy, http://twitter.com/Gibbsyyyy: )

BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #4341
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation

You see Car-Gar gives us boobs, then she gets to a WTA final, karma.

If you are reading this Jools you know what to do...

Karl Marx
pobbop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #4342
country flag gewa76

gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of gewa76 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Looks like some junk in that trunk.
gewa76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #4343

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Bumper sticker seen last week: " If you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair".

I'd ride that "junky" trunk, pull her hair and say all kinds of nasty things to her any day of the week!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #4344
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

thread needs a lightning.....thread needs pirru.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #4345
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
thread needs a lightning.....thread needs pirru.....
Than get some Pirru photos in bikini . It will not disturb.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM   #4346

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
First time for Pironkova, even if it is only from behind...

Only one so far and not much.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #4347
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Than get some Pirru photos in bikini . It will not disturb.
i will have to click her personally some day.....she is a bit shy.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #4348
country flag DMD

DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of DMD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewa76 View Post
Looks like some junk in that trunk.
You're right about that....very pretty face though!

DMD©
DMD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #4349

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Through to the final in Mexico this weekend!