Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Live Scoring Thread vol. 5

111K views 5K replies 82 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#219 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

:tape:

This could have been finished in two right? bet she had chances :sobbing:
Many.

She was *3-1 up. Then had 2 BPs to break back at 4-5.

#217 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?? I knew being so nervous before the match had got to be a bad sign.

#224 ·

0-30. Really? Roland Garros champion losing to Bethanie Mattek-Sands on clay? REALLY?
Ana hasn't been good on clay since RG08 anyway.. Her best surface nowadays is indoor hard. :sobbing:

#226 ·

Hopefully she will do well in rome. She has a lot of points there.
Actually, she was defending her Rome points this week. Lost them already.

#235 ·

What is wrong with this girl :confused: If just she had her old MP-saving abilities once again :sad:

#236 ·

I literally can't believe this.

My only hope is that she's injured. And that's a horrible thing to say. :sobbing:

#240 ·

This is despicable. I go to GM and fiercely defend you Ana. I wake up at 5 O'Clock in the morning to watch you on Live Scores. You cruise along to 6-0 3-1 15-0 and then you just fucking choke. I am done. Seriously. I will still be your fan but...

#246 ·

This is despicable. I go to GM and fiercely defend you Ana. I wake up at 5 O'Clock in the morning to watch you on Live Scores. You cruise along to 6-0 3-1 15-0 and then you just fucking choke. I am done. Seriously.
Yet tomorrow you'll be back rooting for her. Ana is a very lucky girl in so many ways yet she doesn't do anything with it. :rolleyes:

#242 ·

So pathetic. Can't she see that she is hosting Jackyl and Hide? Can't anyone tell her? I am really really sick of this.
Just get your head examined. Or don't. I don't think I care anymore.

#250 ·

So pathetic. Can't she see that she is hosting Jackyl and Hide? Can't anyone tell her? I am really really sick of this.
Just get your head examined. Or don't. I don't think I care anymore.
Can't anyone tell her that? That's the big question... she obviously can't see it.. but people around her should and should have the guts to tell her and make her see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.