Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Live Scoring Thread vol. 5

111K views 5K replies 82 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#380 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

Ana doesn't have to risk so much on Yanina's 2nd serve... Really. It's OK to place a good return and wait for a chance. But, it's Ana, she has to kill it. OMG, df again!

#385 ·
Re: Temporary Live Scoring Thread (Please merge this with the new one later on mods!)

To be honest it's not a pretty match at all, despite Ana's lead. So many DFs already, and both players making poor errors. Yes, Ana hit some good fhs, but she always hits some of those.

Still, seems like Yanina isn't bringing her best yet, so good opportunity for Ana to build a lead.

#388 ·

To be honest it's not a pretty match at all, despite Ana's lead. So many DFs already, and both players making poor errors. Yes, Ana hit some good fhs, but she always hits some of those.

Still, seems like Yanina isn't bringing her best yet, so good opportunity for Ana to build a lead.
I disagree. She wasn't hitting her forehand like that this time last year. I feel she has more confidence in it right now.

#395 ·

Can you guys hear the random man in the background of the stream talking about Wozniacki? :lol:
Yes, seems like we're overhearing the behind-the-scenes conversations in the commentary booths. People saying when they are going to cut to a different camera, reminders to mention Caro's match on Eurosport at 9:15, etc.

There must be a microphone on that shouldn't be on.

#399 ·

No, I'm watching it on TV and this Serbian commentator is brilliant when it comes to jinx comments. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.