#1 ·
Keeping with tradition
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

See less See more
#81 ·
Flopkins is playing really well now, i expected tough match for Petra

#87 ·
And now Petra's up a break! There's still hope that Petra will survive to flop another day :hearts:

#98 ·
These last three pages-- :drink:

"Maria, some chick named Muguruza just took out Caro".
Maria's reaction: :haha:

I like seeing Woz get beat up my Maria's and Serena's not chicks we didn't know were tennis players. Luck of the Irish my ass.

I officially give in to Murray's incredible legs and butt despite his snore factor (people call Nadal dull?). At least the screaming and the grabbing at phantom injuries was entertaining. And how is Bernard gonna be a successful villain on tour when he keeps flopping like this?

Venus :sad:

#100 ·
These last three pages-- :drink:

"Maria, some chick named Muguruza just took out Caro".
Maria's reaction: :haha:

I like seeing Woz get beat up my Maria's and Serena's not chicks we didn't know were tennis players. Luck of the Irish my ass.

I officially give in to Murray's incredible legs and butt despite his snore factor (people call Nadal dull?). At least the screaming and the grabbing at phantom injuries was entertaining. And how is Bernard gonna be a successful villain on tour when he keeps flopping like this?

Venus :sad:
His tanking alone make him a successful villain!

#99 ·
Petra is a strange player. I've never known someone who can look invincible one minute and then turn totally inept the next. Game to game, set to set, match to match, you have no idea what she's going to do. Today, she sucked.

I'm appreciating Maria's consistency more and more as these tournaments go by. Other than Serena, Maria, and, when healthy, Vika, the rest of the top 10-15 are all over the place, looking good one tournament, flopping or struggling the next.

Actually, I might have to put Errani up there to with the big 3, as far as consistency. She always seems to be there in the 4th round or quarters.

#104 ·
"something certainly isn't right with Serena Williams at the moment"--this commentary :lol:

#105 ·
Serena still can get through , but without aces it's hard for her to win matches

now with breaking back she most probably wins it in 2 sets , but much will depend on Morita too. I've seen how good can she play during Fed Cup. Much will depend on if Morita continues to struggle or give up as most of Serena's opponents

#107 ·
Serena still can get through , but without aces it's hard for her to win matches
I don't quite agree with that. She has a great return and solid movement. I will say that she can nervous and start committing UEs when she's not acing someone.

I don't care how many times she downs Maria I will always root for a Maria-Serena final.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.