Tennis Forum banner

Daniela Hantuchova 2015

65K views 679 replies 50 participants last post by  SERVivor 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I made a Thread for 2015 !

Let`s hope Daniela will show her best tennis again :)

#257 ·
I didn't know she was going to play Monterrey. Hope she will be smart and doesn't force to play there when not fully fit.

#261 ·
Oh yeah, that was an injury too btw. She gets injured in long matches all the time and it's because she doesn't run very fast but puts allot of effort into her movement. It's always been the case, if she just walked a bit faster when let's say on practice court I feel it would just stop, but alas it is not to be. :sad:

#271 ·
Look Puig is tough, she hits the ball hard and can flatten the ball better than Hantuchova. Other than that, her game is very similar to a Serena or Venus type player and she always goes for the angles, it shouldn't be toohard to beat that with Daniela playing the way she is now. However, it's not like Daniela is doing herself any favours playing with even a slight injury. :lol:

#275 ·
WOW !!!!!!!!
I can't believe she survived this marathon! And even gave an interview on court after the match! :p
So so so proud of her !!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Saving 4 MP's !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
In the 2nd one, the 1st on Monica's serve, she was quite lucky. Monica was expecting the return to go out but the ball simply landed in.

What a performance! :worship:

Thank God she has an off day tomorrow (today, actually). She'll have plenty of time to rest.

Keep the momentum going, Dani !! :yeah: ;) :kiss:

#277 ·
could you recognize that coach from barcelona?? i believe he is spanish a coached daniela few years back, maybe she changed her coach again :rolleyes: didn´t watch the whole match, so i couldn´t see if laffnie de jager was there, only saw a guy in a cap next to spaniard but don´t know if that was him, stream was pretty bad...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.