Tennis Forum banner

Which one for Serena?

if Serena could win one more major...

16K views 161 replies 90 participants last post by  Sui 
#1 ·
...which one would you like it to be?

1) Australian Open - further her Open Era title lead and establish herself as Queen of AO?

2) French Open - have two of every slam in her collection, and get a "5-4-3-2" (AO-Wim-USO-FO)?

3) Wimbledon - further her greatness here and tie her sister at 5 each?

4) US Open - another one on home turf under the lights, and getting to 9 hard court slams, tying Steffi Graf?

We're not talking about likelihood of her winning each, just if you could choose one...

#4 ·
Re: Serena fans...if Serena could win one more major...

Player forum?

Reactions: Sean.
#8 ·

I'm pretty confident she will win at least a couple more.

But I would pick the FO for obvious reasons.

#13 ·

Despite the intuitive attempt at selecting the posters who can post here with the title "Serena fans..." I can't resist to remind that majors aren't MMs and Rena's slam contention is far gone away when the glass off the ground sucked all the luck she had when winning these events in the past.

From reality... this was Vikapower... back to you delusion.

#15 ·

From reality... this was Vikapower.
You should make this your standard sign off.

#14 ·

French Open 2011...

#19 ·

I don't actually like RG as a tournament, quite honestly(and wouldn't follow it if it weren't a major,) If we could only have ONE, I'd def pick AO to further her lead as the Open Era record holder there. USO comes at a close second since that would mean I could take a short trainride to Flushing Meadows and stalk her again watch her play :inlove:

EDIT: Surprised so many people voted French.

#20 ·

Wow. Good question :yeah:

Obviously there would be good reasons for each one to be her last slam.

I would say the AO because that's where she's had the most success. But I hope when she retires, she says goodbye at the USO.

#28 ·

IFFFFFFFFFFFFF?! And only ONE?!

I think once fully healthy and even not completely healthy Serena will win more than one more. However if there is only the chance for one I would love for it to be Roland Garros and or US Open.

If its the US Open I hope she can ask for and be granted one request, but I won't say here what I want that request to be. It's evil :fiery:

Foxy

#29 ·

IFFFFFFFFFFFFF?! And only ONE?!

I think once fully healthy and even not completely healthy Serena will win more than one more. However if there is only the chance for one I would love for it to be Roland Garros and or US Open.

If its the US Open I hope she can ask for and be granted one request, but I won't say here what I want that request to be. It's evil :fiery:

Foxy
1 on 1 cage fight against Shino?

#34 ·

I'm not a real, hardcore fan but I've badly wanted her to win a second French Open for a few years now..hopefully she will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.