Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#3,669 ·
#3,685 ·
NO WAY :sobbing:

If he wins this match and he of all people breaks Nadal's Monte Carlo streak...I will die :lol:...he's doing it for Maria :oh:

#3,687 ·
i see grigor is making some efforts against rafa lol , guess masha's birthday is a huge motivator lol #trolling

#3,690 ·
A great performance for Grigor and very encouraging especially after all that choking against Novak and Murray:help: Definitely a step in the right direction for him :yeah: I think he's just not there physically yet and it showed in the last games. I'm really excited to see where he could get in the rankings in a few years when his peak begins

#3,691 ·
Poodle-haired Federer lost :oh:

I don't think I'll be able to become a legit fan of Dimitrov since I figure all of the coo-coo Federer fans will put their support behind him once Fed is no longer a contender. And I just can't associate with those people.

In the final couple of sets Nadal played like people who don't like him accuses him of playing: a pure counter-puncher. Oh well. He won. None of the top guys have looked very good here. I wouldn't be surprised if Tsonga ends up taking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.