» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1516
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

What is that?

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #1517
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Tomorrow it is reported about Mona in a German TV show where young sport talents are presented.
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #1518
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool.

Old Oct 16th, 2014, 07:04 AM   #1519
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Found a, to me at least, quite unusual message on Mona`s facebook page.

Quote:
Mrs.Bartel ! I' m from Georgia, a small country. It was one of the republics of the Soviet Union. After political and economical changes in my country the living conditions have become very hard . Like many other people i lost my job. I have been looking for a new job for more than two years but without any results . The same can be said about my wife. We have a daughter who is a pupil. So you can imagine the situation in my family. At present the only hope depends on your charity. Excuse me for disturbing you. I ask you to borrow 500 dollars. I' ll return the debt in three months time.Thank you.
The guy also added his name, adress and phone number.
Quite strange...
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2014, 07:12 AM   #1520
country flag Setsuna.

Strange indeed.

Old Oct 16th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #1521
country flag Losing Streak
Nadiiia

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Krunic Puntintseva Bencic Kovinic Vekic Mitu Savic
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 07:52 PM   #1522
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Fantastic goal from Marco
Old Oct 22nd, 2014, 09:09 PM   #1523
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

https://vine.co/v/OhWF0YwwB0E

https://vine.co/v/OhWFrjLv12w

Last edited by Schnffy : Oct 22nd, 2014 at 09:20 PM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote