D.O.B
June 10 1985

Height
5'11'' (1.81 m)

Weight
163 lbs (74 kg.)

See less See more
#1,112 ·
I was thinking that too, but I didnt post it cause i thought you guys would think I was mad. I think that she have a longer indoor end of year circuit, putting paris and copenhagen at the end. The WTA should develop circuits more, having an american circuit, a middle east circuit, a european claycourt circuit, a european indoor circuit and an asia pacific circuit. And get rid of stupid tourneys like Baku and Tashkent and put tourneays in countries like Romania, Czech, Slovak and ESTONIA!!!. I think the main problem is facilities. The only 2 venues they could use are Rocca al Mare or Tere and for clay Tere (Coral doesn't have a centre court big enough). This is the problem. They basically need a centre court of 5000 and probably hawk eye. But they would attract good numbers of players. Also the WTA would be reluctant to give WTA when Estonia has never hosted big event. Only 3 25ks and 5 10ks (if you include next february's tournament) since independence.

#1,119 ·
Happy New Year from me too and all the best to Kaia!! Keeping my fingers crossed that she will be on fire all the season this year :D

#1,124 ·
Kaka could beat Anastasia but given how she played against Panova she will struggle. She has to keep Anastasia movin and not hit too many unforced errors. If she wins that then I think Petkovic is defeat able and she will beat Jankovic or Schiavone but in the final she won't beat Serena or Kim.

#1,130 ·
Great news indeed. And very convincing scoreline :woohoo:

#1,136 ·
Beating Pavlyuchenkova 6-0 6-3 is very impressive. Great start of 2012 for Kaia! :cheer:

Serve was on fire - always important. Brisbane QF is already nice. Good luck vs Petkovic! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.