Tennis Forum banner

Julian's Graphics Thread | Closed

203K views 2K replies 116 participants last post by  Julian. 
#1 · (Edited)
• Julian's Graphics Thread •

• Closed for requests •

I do requests of avatars, signatures, banners, collections, etc. except for wallpapers.

PS: Not accepting any game banners and basically those banners with text this time. So only avatars, signatures and collections.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to this but I decided to start my own graphics thread so that I don't need to spam the general graphics thread with all my graphics :rolls:

Anyway, here are the stuff I made for the past few weeks:

• Kris Allen •

PM me for a resize if you need one.

See less See more
#753 ·
#757 ·
#762 ·
#763 ·
Re: • Julian's Graphics Thread • Open • Lady Gaga & Britney Spears Collections pg.48

can you make a banner of this but then 450 horizontal and put sammy and cindy under the animals?

#768 ·
Re: • Julian's Graphics Thread • Open • Lady Gaga & Britney Spears Collections pg.48

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/610/dscn3740.jpg

can you make a banner of this but then 450 horizontal and put sammy and cindy under the animals?

#766 ·

http://www.sport.sf.tv/var/storage/images/sf/medien/bilder/te_bacsinszky_szqr2/45266667-1-ger-DE/te_bacsinszky_SZQr_news_article_embed_element.jpg
Small avatar please :hug:

Reactions: Qalahari
#765 ·
#771 ·
Reactions: Sexysova
#773 ·
#785 ·
#772 ·

Nicole Vaidisova

#776 ·

Resize this one for me? Thanks

#784 ·
#782 ·

#789 ·
#797 ·

Love it. Thank you :hearts:
No worries mates. :D

The Elena and Serena pictures are way too small :sobbing: I need much bigger pictures :lol: and I can't open the court picture link

#792 ·
#794 ·

Wow Amazing!!!

#799 ·

Could I have a matching Avi with Ai, Hingis and Camille that says "wish you were here"

Reactions: Daniela-Is-Mine
#800 ·

Are you alive? Haven't seen you for a while? :awww:
What are you talking about? :lol: I have been online everyday.

#802 ·

I just posted less in GM for the last couple of days :p

#808 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.