The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #1231
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
The only woman hotter than Elena is Elena with bangs.

(It's science)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sounds a bit as if you were impeaching her sense of style...but I'll let you explain that to Elena yourself

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #1232
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

No, Elena is being a humanitarian. Back when she had bangs so many people were being struck dead by the awesome impact of her divine perfection that she had to turn it down a bit.

She's always so kind and thoughtful of others.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #1233
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, Elena is being a humanitarian. Back when she had bangs so many people were being struck dead by the awesome impact of her divine perfection that she had to turn it down a bit.

She's always so kind and thoughtful of others.
You needed almost a full day to think up a tactful response.....and you shouldn't drink so much while on duty: It's "tone" it down. 'Turn it down' is what hotel staff does to a bed.....Though that may have dawned on you after you sobered up

You've persuaded me to adopt the charming Katya as an Elena stopgap, though she could still fill out a bit more.....but if she ever starts getting passed around as an ATP trophy slut, that will obviously disqualify her. She would also take a back seat on the bus if Elena came out of retirement, of course

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #1234
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Katya is a good girl from all reports I've heard.

Not as good as the Holy Virgin Mother Elena of course.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #1235
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Katya is a good girl from all reports I've heard.

Not as good as the Holy Virgin Mother Elena of course.
Well, according to the Bible, even Mary had more kids the NORMAL way after Jesus was born, and there's certainly no shame in a gal's procreating with her husband.

I wouldn't expect Katya to live in a convent, but there's a difference between 'having a life' and being in the black book as an "easy quickie" for at least 10 swishy ATP punks. Katya is old enough for us to say that she would've already acted sluttily by now if she had been so inclined.

Part of what makes Elena so admirable is that--even when she had those childish-looking bangs--she was so immensely desirable yet never fell prey to any of hairy-assed tennis' sleazy predators. To me, such self-possession makes an outwardly-attractive gal even more beautiful

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #1236
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Her bangs were PERFECT.

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #1237
country flag bruce goose

Agreed; amongst all women on the planet who had childish-looking bangs, Elena's were the best