Johanna Konta - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:17 PM   #616
country flag Gruftgesänge

Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of Gruftgesänge has much to be proud of
Re: Johanna Konta

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsw33ney View Post
come back
She's back!!! She's right there in New Haven and she's just been playing Paula Ormaechea in the opening round of qualifying. And Jo won: 6-1 6-4. And she didn't choke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble kitty View Post
The rankings do worry me too - 50pts off this week from the Vancouver 25K win will take her out of the top 100 at 102 by my calculations (not 100% accurate of course) and then the following week 140pts off from her 100K title putting her at no.132 with 467pts. But tbh it really reflects her year which had been very poor until the grass season (which could've been better ). Anyway, I hope she recovers quickly so she can get back to playing, whether that be winning or losing.
Her world ranking has slipped to 119 during her month out of the game. But today was a small step forward.
Gruftgesänge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #617
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruftgesänge View Post
She's back!!! She's right there in New Haven and she's just been playing Paula Ormaechea in the opening round of qualifying. And Jo won: 6-1 6-4. And she didn't choke!
Sweet revenge for the Fed Cup!
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #618
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice

Couldn't handle Peng, lost 2 & 1 but at least she's back! Let's hope she gets a favourable draw at the US Open and can win a round at least.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:33 PM   #619
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice nimble kitty is just really nice

A great first round draw for Jo at the US Open against Shahar Peer (although she might be thinking the same) I hope she makes the most of it and gets a win. GL!
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:20 PM   #620
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Peer will have the crowd support being in New York and all. Hopefully she doesn't feel inspired!

Jo really needs this, her ranking has plummeted since being out injured. Good luck

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:43 PM   #621
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't call this one.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:35 PM   #622
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Neither woman has been in good form. It's obviously one of the better draws Jo could have got, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote