Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:04 AM   #751
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

QF: [6] DE LOS RIOS def. [1] GALLOVITS 62 61

What a great win Didn't see that coming so easily! Well done Roro!!
Next is Ditty which is another tough one, she's had convincing scores this week but Rossana can do it!

De Los Diva also is in the doubles SF after she and Tweedie-Yates won 76(4) 63 over the #4 seeds Fusano/Tsoubanos. Good luck to them against the top seeds Grandin and Kops-Jones tomorrow as well!

She's back in the top 200 now for sure First time since 2004.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:45 AM   #752
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
QF: [6] DE LOS RIOS def. [1] GALLOVITS 62 61

What a great win Didn't see that coming so easily! Well done Roro!!
Next is Ditty which is another tough one, she's had convincing scores this week but Rossana can do it!

De Los Diva also is in the doubles SF after she and Tweedie-Yates won 76(4) 63 over the #4 seeds Fusano/Tsoubanos. Good luck to them against the top seeds Grandin and Kops-Jones tomorrow as well!

She's back in the top 200 now for sure First time since 2004.
AWESOME WIN RORO!!!!! Good luck to her in BOTH SEMIS !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM   #753
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

What a score!

Good win Roro and good luck in singles and dobles

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM   #754
spotsyboy

spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of spotsyboy has much to be proud of

woo hoo!!! what a great week for her! Hope she'll be able to continue this form into next week in Midland!! Keep winning!!!

spotsyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:55 PM   #755

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
woo hoo!!! what a great week for her! Hope she'll be able to continue this form into next week in Midland!! Keep winning!!!

Yep and thats a 75K!
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:00 PM   #756
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in straight sets to Julie Ditty

Really really bad loss.............................................. ...........she was leading *4-2 in the second set but choked it all away just like she always does in the Semifinals.
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:46 PM   #757

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
She lost in straight sets to Julie Ditty

Really really bad loss.............................................. ...........she was leading *4-2 in the second set but choked it all away just like she always does in the Semifinals.
Oh well...atleast she won 3 matches! Its only a 25K after all Hopefully she will peak for the 75K this coming week and then the 50K after that Atleast she is back within the top 200 aswell. She will be a able to play the French Open and Wimbledon Qualies if she wants to GoGo RORO
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:04 PM   #758
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Oh well...atleast she won 3 matches! Its only a 25K after all Hopefully she will peak for the 75K this coming week and then the 50K after that Atleast she is back within the top 200 aswell. She will be a able to play the French Open and Wimbledon Qualies if she wants to GoGo RORO
Well winning a $50K in December last year didn't even motivate her to play the Australian Open Qualies so a loss like this to Ditty in just a SF of a $25K is hardly going to motivate her to play French Open and Wimbledon Qualies, I don't think. She needs to pick up her game and keep it up there if she wants to continue to rise in the rankings.
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:08 PM   #759

Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Well winning a $50K in December last year didn't even motivate her to play the Australian Open Qualies so a loss like this to Ditty in just a SF of a $25K is hardly going to motivate her to play French Open and Wimbledon Qualies, I don't think. She needs to pick up her game and keep it up there if she wants to continue to rise in the rankings.
She can do it on Clay!
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:17 PM   #760
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
She can do it on Clay!
I guess...she's gonna need to get some good wins in Bogota and Acapulco then!
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:40 PM   #761

Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
I guess...she's gonna need to get some good wins in Bogota and Acapulco then!
She will!! This 25K was nothing but a warm up. She has gottin allot of matches in with reaching the doubles final and singles semis THINK POSITIVE That being said...if she loses in the 1st rd at the Midland 75K i will pull my hair out
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:40 AM   #762

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana

Good luck next week

Old Feb 5th, 2007, 04:33 AM   #763
country flag Hayato

Hoping for a good draw in Midland!

By the way Heath, thanks for your rep I think I know what you are talking about...I didn't actually go to the website because I think it's Illegal at #1 right?
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 02:33 AM   #764
country flag Hayato

She got the #7 seed Zahlavova in the first round...I think she can win this one!!
Do your best Rossana, you don't have any points to lose this week Suerte!!
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 11:57 AM   #765

Suerte Rossana!