Nadiya Kichenok & Lyudmyla Kichenok - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #1
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Nadiya Kichenok & Lyudmyla Kichenok

Nadiya Kichenok ~ Lyudmyla Kichenok

Born
July 20, 1992 ~ July 20, 1992

Current Junior Ranking
123 ~ 174

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
LilMashaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 02:21 PM   #2
country flag LilMashaFan

LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold LilMashaFan is a splendid one to behold
Both Nadiya and Lyudmyla are both playing in the Grade 3 10th Namangan International Junior Tournament in Uzbekistan.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 02:50 PM   #3
country flag LilMashaFan

Here are the links to there Results:

Nadiya's Results

Lyudmyla's Results

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #4
country flag so.krist!na

so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute
They do well in ETA
Anyway..who's older?Nadia or Lyudmyla?

A.K.A MakiriRocks
so.krist!na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 11:27 AM   #5
country flag LilMashaFan

i think Nadia. They are both in th etop to for ETA U14. They have just started playing U18's this year, Nadiya has 1 Tournament win and a couple runner-ups, while Lyudmyla has a Runner-Up and a couple Semis. They play mostly Grade 3 and 4 tournaments.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #6
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya won her 2nd Grade 3 event of the year! Lyudmyla got to the QF's, and they won doubles together! Great Week!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #7
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya's new ranking is 98! Shes in th top 100 for the first time at age 13. Lyudmyla is now ranked 145 jumping almost 30 spots.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #8
country flag LilMashaFan

Both Nadiya and Lyudmyla are playing in the Grade 3 Head Cup. Nadiya is seeded #1 and Lyudmyla is seeded #3. Good luck girls!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 01:57 PM   #9
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya and Lyudmyla have advancd to the SF's of the Grade 3 Head Cup where they will face off against eachother. Nadiya will most likely come out on top, but atleast one of them will be in the final!

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #10
country flag LilMashaFan

Lyudmyla defeated her sister Nadiya 6-3 6-2 in the Semis. She then went on to win the Finals for her second title of the year. Now both Nadiya and Lyudmyla have 2 titles on the year.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #11
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya Kichenok

Lyudmyla Kichenok

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #12
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya and Lyudmyla both participated in the European Summer Cup for Ukraine. They both played singles and doubles. Ukraine won the Zone D which included Russia. But Came in 3rd place in the Final Rounds after losing to France in the Semi's! Lyudmyla lost only 1 singles match in 6 rounds and Nadiya only lost two. Nadiya played more doubles with the third player on the Ukraine team which made her more tired than Lyudmyla.

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:43 AM   #13
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadiya Kichenok & Lyudmyla Kichenok

Keep on rockin
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 11:47 PM   #14
country flag LilMashaFan

Nadiya and Lyudmyla's schedule for January:

January 5:Loy Yang Power Traralgon International G1 Australia

January 15:Optus Nottinghill International G1 Australia

January 21:Australian Open Junior Championships GA Australia

Kristina Antoniychuk
Alize Cornet
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #15
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen Nadia play, but I've seen Lyudmyla and she is a h-u-g-e talent!
Podme to both in 07!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote