Michaela Pastikova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2005, 07:05 PM   #31
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Bumpppppp

Michaela is playing the USO this two weeks she won her first round match today ag. Rita Grande 3-6 7-6 6-3, Misa will play in the 2nd round ag. Ai Sugiyama who's seeded 30th, hope Michaela is able to win that one, would be a nice step towards the top 100 again...

BTW i begin to like Michaela more and more

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2005, 02:52 PM   #32
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Well Michaela lost her 2nd round match ag. Ai Sugiyama in 3 sets 6-2 4-6 4-6, a close match, pity she lost it, but i guess she made it to the top 100 once again

But Michaela is still in doubles with Mervana Jugic-Salkic and they will play Teryn Ashley and Jessica Kirkland in the first round

Old Oct 4th, 2005, 01:09 PM   #33
country flag Mathijs

Okay Michaela has played the qualies in Filderstadt this week, the first round she had a bye, and the 2nd round she won against Lisicky from Germany with 6-4 and 6-4...

Unfortunately she didn't qualify for the MD of Filderstadt becuz she was beaten in the 3rd qualifying round by Stefanie Gehrlein from Germany

I think her next tourney will be Moscow, where she will try to qualify once again...

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:03 AM   #34
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she'll go back to Hasselt this year, I met her there last year and i'm really looking forward to seeing he rplay again

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:33 PM   #35
country flag Mathijs

Misa is trying to qualify herself for the MD in Zürich this weekend, she'll play in the first round against Jill Craybas, in the next round could a possible match with Vera Douchevina the no.4 seed, or Lisa Raymond.....

Good Luck Michaela!!

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #36
country flag Mathijs

Michaela played in the qualies of the AO this week unfortunately she lost to Romina Oprandi from Italy in the 1th round 2-6 7-5 3-6

Old Jan 14th, 2006, 06:24 AM   #37
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
She's reallly missi g something lately I dont know what happened to her after her marvellous 2004 end of season

This week she has also a double SF to defend at the OZ, it's probably gonna be really tough, but go go go Michaella!!

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #38
country flag Mathijs

Well at least is Michaela still in the dubz, she's playing with Gabriela Navratilova ag. Casey Dellaqua/Trudy Musgrave

Go for the win Michaela, you need some wins

Old Jan 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM   #39
country flag FanHochZwei

FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold FanHochZwei is a splendid one to behold
Re: Michaela Pastikova

FanHochZwei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote