Who's going? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:25 AM   #16
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
pretty soon everyone will know it
Most people do anyway...

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:27 AM   #17
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post

hahahaha maybe they took notice to all of us that did the Tennis Australia survey and said we wanted quicker results and live scoreboards!

will wait and see i wonder if it will be just main draw!

Thanks heaps anyway! I bet the sms will still be faster than anything ta do
It's about damn time TA smartened up their act. Let me know if there are scores or not, coz I'm going from the airport to my hotel to dump my bags, and then straight to the tennis on Saturday, so I won't know if the sb online is working.

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:29 AM   #18
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44
awesome dude look forward to it who will you be watchn the most????
To be honest at the quallies I will be looking just to get to as many matches as possible and hopefully see some good tennis, as for the main draw I would like to see as much of the big drawing players as possible ie. Serena, Anna C., Maria K. etc.

I will also be taking my camera (not a great camera but it does the trick) and getting some photos that I will post here at some point.

But if SMS turns out to be faster than the live scoring I would be happy to give scores/updates of any matches I see of any matches.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #19
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by klok View Post
To be honest at the quallies I will be looking just to get to as many matches as possible and hopefully see some good tennis, as for the main draw I would like to see as much of the big drawing players as possible ie. Serena, Anna C., Maria K. etc.

I will also be taking my camera (not a great camera but it does the trick) and getting some photos that I will post here at some point.

But if SMS turns out to be faster than the live scoring I would be happy to give scores/updates of any matches I see of any matches.
pfft... not to Misa... oh well...

oh and i'll be taking my camera too. (and mine is a nice one ).

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:40 AM   #20
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post

that's nice hope TA provides us with scoreboards.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:44 AM   #21
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl

Well Misa was going to be the next name on the list. Please forgive me .

I will be looking foward to seeing your photos from the tourny. They will be better than mine because I am no photographer to say the least but I will try and get some good ones anyway.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by klok View Post
Well Misa was going to be the next name on the list. Please forgive me .

I will be looking foward to seeing your photos from the tourny. They will be better than mine because I am no photographer to say the least but I will try and get some good ones anyway.
hmm... perhaps.

Well it might take a while for me to post my pics, coz I'll have no puter when I'm in Hobart. *grmbl* Hmm but I will have the Sunday before AO free, so I guess I know what I'll be doing all day!

Old Dec 26th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #23
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
that's nice hope TA provides us with scoreboards.
They are *meant* to...so I'll hope so for you guys too.

Old Dec 27th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #24
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun Guys
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote