Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 05:22 AM   #706
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Congratulations Rossana!!!

Vivi Ruano Pascual - Jorgelina Cravero - Soledad Esperon - Florencia Molinero
Maria Igiroyen - Maria Jose Argeri - Agustina Lepore - Mailen Auroux

Jelena Dokic - Maria Kirilenko - Natalia Gussoni - Andrea Betinez
Tatiana Golovin - Veronica Spiegel - Natalia Garbellotto - Vanina Garcia Sokol
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 07:35 PM   #707
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
yeah that would be great..but it's a little far off We can only hope!! I think she is capable of it too though. She just needs a solid season next year. I think she should play some clay tournaments too, she's always been strongest on clay.

Well yeh remember the Sydney 2004 Olympics- Rossana beat Davenport! w/o But she made the 3R

Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #708
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:

Yeah! 2000!! i Remember them well! Kylie Minogue opened the Olympics with Dancing Queen and Spinning Around
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 12:54 AM   #709
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana is in the list for $25K Tampa next January
She is the third highest ranked player in the list.
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #710

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Rossana is in the list for $25K Tampa next January
She is the third highest ranked player in the list.

I think this is at the same time as Australia ?? She may have sent in her application before she won the 50 K san diego
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 04:03 AM   #711
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
I think this is at the same time as Australia ?? She may have sent in her application before she won the 50 K san diego
Yeah she probably did. Unless she is planning to play Tampa as a warm up then fly to Melbourne the next day to play qualies.
Old Dec 16th, 2006, 04:19 AM   #712

Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Yeah she probably did. Unless she is planning to play Tampa as a warm up then fly to Melbourne the next day to play qualies.
I sure hope not! The jet lag would be hell! I think she signed up before she won the 50K ..atleast i hope so
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #713
country flag Hayato

Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

She withdrew from Tampa
Guess she will be playing in Australia then
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 06:20 AM   #714
country flag Hayato

Can't see her in Hobart, Canberra, Auckland, Sydney or Gold Coast lists.
The only list she is in is the Australian Open. I wonder, maybe she meant "Australia" as just the Australian Open. But that doesn't explain why she withdrew from Tampa if she was going to play in Australia that week??
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #715

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Can't see her in Hobart, Canberra, Auckland, Sydney or Gold Coast lists.
The only list she is in is the Australian Open. I wonder, maybe she meant "Australia" as just the Australian Open. But that doesn't explain why she withdrew from Tampa if she was going to play in Australia that week??
Yeah...i think she is just going to play in Ausi Opepn. Then maybe she will play in Japan Qualis That tourney always has a weaker quali draw. Her ranking may be good enough I am also wondering how many more time she can use her Special Ranking There are also a couple 50k and 75Ks in the US in late FEB and early march. Lots of opportuniies =)
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 03:06 AM   #716
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck next year Rosanna!!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #717

Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all RORO fans!
Old Dec 30th, 2006, 08:08 PM   #718
country flag Hayato

Thanks, hope your Christmas was great Heath Happy New Year too

Rossana still hasn't withdrawn from $25K Fort Walton Beach It's at the same time as the Australian Open. AO qualies are infinate times better than a $25K!!
Old Dec 30th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #719

Talking Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Thanks, hope your Christmas was great Heath Happy New Year too

Rossana still hasn't withdrawn from $25K Fort Walton Beach It's at the same time as the Australian Open. AO qualies are infinate times better than a $25K!!

Yeah..well..she said in an interview in SAN DIEGO that she would be playing in the Aussie Qualies. So, i still hope that she will

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Old Dec 30th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #720
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Yeah..well..she said in an interview in SAN DIEGO that she would be playing in the Aussie Qualies. So, i still hope that she will

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
yeah but last year she also said she would play French Open qualies but she didn't...though I guess she has a lot of motivation now from the brilliant performance in San Diego...those last 2 matches 60 64 over Baker and 60 62 over Abramovic were phenominal!

I think she probably will play the AO but it's just she hasn't been out of America for so many years (except for that 1 tournament in Canada last year) it's hard to imagine

are you doing anything to celebrate the new year?