Aravane REZAI thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #151
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aravane REZAI thread

Thanks Veronika and Stéphanie !

It's great to see that there are a lot of fans of Aravane here. It is our little Mary, playing for the public's pleasure ... a very nice philosophy !

Ton site marche super bien Stéphanie, non seulement il y a plus en plus de monde qui vient dessus à mesure qu'Aravane monte au classement et en plus, tu as un post collector !!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 09:49 PM   #152
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Oui c'est génial y'a de plus en plus de monde et surtout c'est super de voir qu'Aravane est de plus en plus populaire elle est tellement sympa et puis elle a un tennis qui demenage les gens apprecie bcp son attitude en dehors du court aussi et sa disponibilté.

J'espere que nous aurons d'autre messages de la miss ça fait plaisir qu'elle ait posté
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #153
country flag coalwi

coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold coalwi is a splendid one to behold

i don't know if this was posted ... i don't know if it's true
i've just read it on the bulletin municipal of my town

http://www.mairie-montlucon.fr/gfx/mnv/pdf/MNV561.pdf

p17

there are a few mistakes on the article , but there's her name and it's said she'll play there in decemeber
i don't know if she confirmed it... i"m a bi surprised to see her name there
coalwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #154
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the great pics, steph!
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #155
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalwi View Post
i don't know if this was posted ... i don't know if it's true
i've just read it on the bulletin municipal of my town

http://www.mairie-montlucon.fr/gfx/mnv/pdf/MNV561.pdf

p17

there are a few mistakes on the article , but there's her name and it's said she'll play there in decemeber
i don't know if she confirmed it... i"m a bi surprised to see her name there

It's strange....but why not....
Old Dec 11th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #156
country flag Steffy6094

Aravane won the title in Le Touquet against Fedossova

This end of year is very very good!

Congrats Aravane

Some pics tonight : www.aravanerezai.info