Asb ??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2006, 09:27 PM   #1
country flag jmorgan

jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all
Asb ???

Looks like Tsveti withdrew from ASB.

can anyone confirm or deny????
jmorgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2006, 06:51 AM   #2
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Asb ???

Looks like she has withdrawn. On the ASB Website it has the updated entry list and Tszveti isn't in it.

Here is the new entry list for the ASB Classic

1. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 12
2. Anastasia Myskina (RUS) 16
3. Marion Bartoli (FRA) 17
4. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) 18
5. Vera Zvonareva (RUS) 24
6. Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) 36
7. Shenay Perry (USA) 44
8. Jamea Jackson (USA) 45
9. Jelena Kostanic (CRO) 46
10. Romina Oprandi (ITA) 49
11. Nathalie Dechy (FRA) 50
12. Paola Suarez (ARG) 55 (Special Ranking)
13. Emilie Loit (FRA) 56
14. Aiko Nakamura (JPN) 58
15. Gisela Dulko (ARG) 60
16. Kaia Kanepi (EST) 64
(Tzvetana would be here if she was playing)
17. Sania Mirza (IND) 67
18. Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP) 69
19. Laura Granville (USA) 70
20. Ekaterina Bychkova (RUS) 72
21. Jill Craybas (USA) 73
22. Camille Pin (FRA) 75
23. Emma Laine (FIN) 77
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #3
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute

Already one month ago she said in an interview she's playing Gold Coast in that week

but now I see she's not on the entry list for it too

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 09:01 AM   #4
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold

She is possibly on the qualies list because Shuai Peng is the lowest ranked player in the maindraw (55) apart from Elena Bovina with a special ranking and two other low players who got in from winning some tournament or something.

I suspect she is one of the higher ranked players (and therefore would receive a high seed) in the Gold Coast qualifying draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts View Post
Already one month ago she said in an interview she's playing Gold Coast in that week

but now I see she's not on the entry list for it too

Last edited by Verdasco : Dec 11th, 2006 at 05:21 AM.
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #5
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute

I`ll not be so surprised if she withdrew.I mean she do it all the time so wait till the MD or QD is made and then you can be sure

Българският форум за тенис
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote