Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 08:33 AM   #691
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Rossana
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 08:47 AM   #692
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Rossana

Take the title ¡

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 08:22 PM   #693

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL

De Los Rios def. Abramovic 6-0 6-2

Congrats Rossana , you may rock in the 2007

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 08:28 PM   #694
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
FINAL

De Los Rios def. Abramovic 6-0 6-2

Congrats Rossana , you may rock in the 2007
AMAZING WIN AND AN EVEN MORE AMAZING SCORE RORO!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 12:43 AM   #695

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

What can I say about the game?
The game was not equilibrated. Rossana is much stronger than Ivana. Rossana has a top100 play: strong and deep. She draws perfectly the field.
Ivana, in my opinion, is a good player. She is strong on the baseline and I believe she can play better on the clay. Today she had just a moment, when she missed 4 break points at 1-2 in the second set, where I thought that she could be competitive.
At the end Rossana was very happy and she started to cry. The director, Patricia Tarabini, told us that for sure Rossana is going back to the top100.

Courtesy of Potito Starace
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:05 AM   #696
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

INCREDIBLE! I just can't believe it, i'm just so happy for her. To hear that she cried when she won, that's so sweet and she'll definitely be back very strong in 2007!! Maybe I will see her play again...funny to think that since I thought she had retired in 2005....

And that wasn't even on clay! Imagine her results on clay....

Gooooooooooooooooo Roro!!!!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #697

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
INCREDIBLE! I just can't believe it, i'm just so happy for her. To hear that she cried when she won, that's so sweet and she'll definitely be back very strong in 2007!! Maybe I will see her play again...funny to think that since I thought she had retired in 2005....

And that wasn't even on clay! Imagine her results on clay....

Gooooooooooooooooo Roro!!!!!
Another good thing is that these points will go towards her 2007 ranking ( end of year ). These 35 pts will stay around for all of the 2007 season! Its a very nice way to start the season...
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:14 AM   #698
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Another good thing is that these points will go towards her 2007 ranking ( end of year ). These 35 pts will stay around for all of the 2007 season! Its a very nice way to start the season...
Very true do you know what her ranking will be now? about #215?
I wish those pics that Potito Starace posted worked.
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #699

Quote:
Very true do you know what her ranking will be now? about #215?
I wish those pics that Potito Starace posted worked.
She is ranked #210 now The pics worked for me There were two of Rossana. I think they were from saturday I am heading to bed i am so happy for roro and you! Your a great fan!
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:23 AM   #700
country flag Hayato

Quote:
She is ranked #210 now The pics worked for me There were two of Rossana. I think they were from saturday I am heading to bed i am so happy for roro and you! Your a great fan!
Great! Oh maybe it's just the computer here that doesn't show them.
Thanks Heath! you are a great loyal fan too and it's just great she is playing so well! Long may it continue in 2007

Quote:
Hopefully it will be 34-14 That sounds like a nice round stat Untill tomorow
You were right, her win/loss record this year finished at 34-14

Old Dec 4th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #701

Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

They have RORO ranked #209 She is tied with the other girl...but i guess she has more quality points She has also made over $25,000 this year. The $7,700 she made yesteday will insure a nice Christmas for her family ...

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Dec 4th, 2006 at 08:22 PM.
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #702

Yes for sure, the 7,700, its fore the dinner and some presents to her family..

Im very happy for her back, and the good end of the season that she had.. Seems like the 2007 will be better, i hope that she have good results in the clay season..

Old Dec 4th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #703
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Seniority is served with De Los Rios' Santaluz victory

By Jerry Magee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
December 4, 2006
Events such as the Santaluz Open are meant for tennis players coming up. Rossana De Los Rios isn't coming up. She already has been there.
But the veteran from Paraguay isn't standing still. At 31 the senior player in the field, De Los Rios captured the USTA's $50,000 Pro Circuit test at the Santaluz Club yesterday by handling Ivana Abramovic of Croatia in the final 6-0, 6-2.
De Los Rios choked up briefly during the awards ceremony. She had been in three previous finals this year but had not won. Her last victory, she said, was three or four years ago.
Now the mother of a 9-year-old daughter has reason to believe she can realize her ambition – to return to the top 100 in the rankings. Her current ranking: No. 263.
But her ranking is a poor measure of the skills of a player whose career in recent years has been hampered by knee and wrist injuries. De Los Rios was ranked as high as No. 51 in November 2001.
De Los Rios received $7,315 and Abramovic $3,990. Additionally, as the winner of a $50,000 tournament, De Los Rios is to receive a wild card into a major event. It cannot be a Grand Slam tournament.
Abramovic was unable to bring her game yesterday to the level she had attained on Saturday during her three-set conquest of Aleksandra Wozniak of Canada, the No. 1 seed. The European woman, 23, played with her left thigh taped and said she was weary.
“I had a lot of pain here,” Abramovic said of her thigh. “I just think it's overused. I played many matches, a lot of three-setters and also doubles.”
From the beginning, De Los Rios was controlling the points, moving her opponent from side to side. Abramovic was unable to interrupt this pattern.
De Los Rios, a Miami resident, intends to be there when the women's tour resumes in Australia in January. “After this result, yes,” she said.
Tournament founder Patricia Tarabini said she plans to offer a second Santaluz Open next year. “You have to stay with a beautiful event, no?” said Tarabini, a native of Argentina who teaches tennis at the Santa Luz Club.
Tarabini said the purse next year could be increased to $75,000 or $100,000 if enough sponsors can be interested.
Abramovic was not so spent that she could not become a doubles winner. In the doubles final, she and Hana Sromova of the Czech Republic scored a 6-4, 6-3 victory over the American amalgam of Christina Fusano and Aleke Tsoubanos.
Great!! She is going to play in Australia next year I wonder if I can see her.....
Also great that she is going to get a WC into a major event next year, i'm guessing it will be Miami.

I don't know what they mean when it says Rossana said she hasn't won a title in 3 or 4 years...it was actually 7 and she had lost her last 7 ITF finals. Maybe she is talking about a doubles title.
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 08:25 PM   #704

Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Great!! She is going to play in Australia next year I wonder if I can see her.....
Also great that she is going to get a WC into a major event next year, i'm guessing it will be Miami.

I don't know what they mean when it says Rossana said she hasn't won a title in 3 or 4 years...it was actually 7 and she had lost her last 7 ITF finals. Maybe she is talking about a doubles title.
I think it was for doubles I AM PRETTY SURE SHE WON A DOUBLES TITLE IN 2002 You know what would be great ?? If Rossana could play in the 2008 Olympics I can see her really getting herranking up next year and then enjoying a 100% full 2008 on the WTA Tour. Playing in the olympics would be a great way to end ( or almost end ) a career
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #705
country flag Hayato

Quote:
I think it was for doubles I AM PRETTY SURE SHE WON A DOUBLES TITLE IN 2002 You know what would be great ?? If Rossana could play in the 2008 Olympics I can see her really getting herranking up next year and then enjoying a 100% full 2008 on the WTA Tour. Playing in the olympics would be a great way to end ( or almost end ) a career
yeah that would be great..but it's a little far off We can only hope!! I think she is capable of it too though. She just needs a solid season next year. I think she should play some clay tournaments too, she's always been strongest on clay.

Well yeh remember the Sydney 2004 Olympics- Rossana beat Davenport! w/o But she made the 3R