Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #61
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Yulia lost today to Petkovic in Hasselt R2 Quallies

I watched her match vs Florence De Vrije yesterday, and although the 61 60 score suggests Yulia played well, she didn't. She looked, bored, uninterested and just kept moonballing the ball. I left the court at 4-1 in hope of finding a more interesting match to watch

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 08:18 AM   #62
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Too much tennis Sugi?
Her results seem to have freefalled recently, since winning in Luxembourg in the summer, beating Muller in Stockholm and qualifying for the US Open.
She is off for two weeks now I see before the £50K Deauville, having skipped the doubles in Hasselt. Hope she can get home to her family and friends and rest up a little.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 08:19 AM   #63

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

I was going to say that she seems to have been travelling for months - she plays too many tournaments I think....
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 08:16 PM   #64
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if too much tennis, she just looked really bored and dis-interested and kept moon-balling it.

I saw in Antwerp Yulia lose to Sprem 46 06 and she still played a great game there, if she played like that there she would have double bagelled De Vrije. De Vrije has so many opportunities to get into the match but Yulia then came to life and dictated more to not let the Belgian get on top but overall, a VERY disapointing display from what I saw of our Yulia.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:38 AM   #65

Interesting.

I have seen her on several occasions and she normally tries 110%. I'm glad she is having a rest - her entry to the 50K Deauville tournament on Nov13 is confirmed. Hopefully Mum's cooking/tlc will lift her!

Thanks for the report!
Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 10:24 PM   #66
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

More Yulia's pics at Hasselt on www.mytennisphotos.com
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #67

Great pics - thanks!

Yulia has Tamaela of Holland R1 Deauville - GOOD LUCK!

Also entered for Poitiers next week - now 122 - needs some good results these next two weeks :
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #68
country flag Fire_Fox

Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute

1round
Yulia def. Tamaela 6/2 6/0
Fire_Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 10:02 AM   #69

UPDATE - Yulia now 111 singles.
82 dubbs. She has won back to back tournaments in Deauville and Poitiers with Yuliana Fedak Great team - only played 3x together, the other time getting to the final in Kolkata.

Through to the QF in Milan this week - good straight sets win over Ani in R1 - plays Camerin third match on centre court later today. GOOD LUCK!
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 09:19 AM   #70

Yulia beat No 2 seed Camerin (ranked 52) 76(2) 63 to reach SF.

The result means Yulia will make the Aust Open MD cut off. Perfect timing Yulia - well done for all your hard work. Should be a springboard for more progress into Top 100 next year. BRILLIANT.
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 04:09 PM   #71
country flag myriam forever

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all

She lost today against CHAKHNASHVILI, Margalita (GEO) 6-4 7-6(4)

I think she could be main draw for AO with this semi final
Now it's time to take some rest to be ready and top fit for 2007

http://www.jarkagroth.com
myriam forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM   #72

102 this week - up 9 places. Gets Yulia into Oz Open MD for sure!!
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #73

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all

Great news
I am so happy for her. It's a big step for her career
She deserves it and i am sure she will do great results in 2007

Old Dec 4th, 2006, 03:53 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriam forever View Post
Great news
I am so happy for her. It's a big step for her career
She deserves it and i am sure she will do great results in 2007
Yes a really big step - a good draw in Oz and who knows? Top 50 by end of 07 ?

Before Melbourne Yulia will play qualies in Auckland. Now she does not have to play the qualifying tournament for the Open, maybe she will play Hobart?
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #75

Yes , i am confident she can reach the top 50 in 2007
She is so talentuous and physically she is one of the best
With this main draw she can be quiter to play the tournaments she wants to get ready for OZ
For the first time she will play a grand slam without losing energy on qualies and i wish her a good draw to go far.