Nicole Bradtke to Coach Sam - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #1
Postcard

Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold Postcard is a splendid one to behold
Nicole Bradtke to Coach Sam

"Sam will come back up here just before Christmas, so I'll be with her through Gold Coast, Sydney and the (Australian) Open," Bradtke said. "Just someone to watch her matches, be in her corner, give a bit of moral support that she probably hasn't had for the last few months. Mind you, she's done exceptionally well without it."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...476207553.html

(I'm not sure that it's really a good idea for the Fed Cup coach to be the personal coach of a team member, but I do think that it's good for Sam to have a coach.)
Postcard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Bradtke to Coach Sam

Bradtke I reckon would be a great coach 4 sam at the moment. she would give great advice 2 sam on her game, what she needs 2 work on & display the amount of support she needs that is essential 2 her game.

But really Sam should get a full-time coach unless Bradtke decides 2 become full-time.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 11:50 PM   #3
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah a full time coch would b good but i think sam wont look for a full time coach and first c how it works then if its going good make a move to make it full time. i think this partnership could work due to nicole knowing her game, and knows sam quite well due to fed cup on an off court. thats wat i think sam needed someone she actually knows well. fingers crossed it works out well
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 03:23 AM   #4
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

More importantly she needs a full time coach, hope it works for her.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 07:06 AM   #5
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Queen Bradtke!!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #6
country flag mardo

mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice mardo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postcard View Post
"Sam will come back up here just before Christmas, so I'll be with her through Gold Coast, Sydney and the (Australian) Open," Bradtke said. "Just someone to watch her matches, be in her corner, give a bit of moral support that she probably hasn't had for the last few months. Mind you, she's done exceptionally well without it."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tennis...476207553.html

(I'm not sure that it's really a good idea for the Fed Cup coach to be the personal coach of a team member, but I do think that it's good for Sam to have a coach.)
I think Bradtke would be a good coach for Sam, but is she the Fed Cup coach?- I thought that David Taylor was still the Fed Cup Captain even though he coaches Ana Ivanovic full time!
mardo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 02:49 AM   #7
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

nicole is associate coach
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 04:03 AM   #8
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

this is good news for sam even if it is only for january... ive only heard a little about nicole bradtke and i dont know much about her but it can only be good news for sam
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2006, 04:43 AM   #9
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news, hopefully she helps her along
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 06:07 AM   #10
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardo View Post
I think Bradtke would be a good coach for Sam, but is she the Fed Cup coach?- I thought that David Taylor was still the Fed Cup Captain even though he coaches Ana Ivanovic full time!
Yes Taylor is still the captain and because TA wouldn't employ him full-time, he's coaching on the tour. I remember years ago players ganging up on a Fed Cup captain and getting her the arse for doing that He's been great with the work he's done for Alicia, and 2006 was FINALLY a year w/o bitching from the Ausie girls over Fed Cup, pity we couldn't utlise him more.

Have no problem with Nicole coaching Sam, it would be her role to fill-in where needed.