Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #31
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
I do like Nadia alot but im not the biggest of fans! but ill be tuning into the match today so anyway Hi Guys!

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2006, 01:21 PM   #32
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, Rusik and TeaMMasha (sorry, don't know your name)!

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2006, 04:53 PM   #33
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, to all of you for the recent introductions. I hope we get a lot more people to post in here after the Charleston final.
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #34
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe it! till the day I said to myself "I'm fan of nadia now!" she wins wins and wins!!!!! I'm so happy for her....she was stuck at 1 tournement won and then...3 more!!!! great to see how this great girl is having what she deserves!

sasha cohen sheva sergei fedorov andrei pavel

kimi raikkonen F1 world champion 2007

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray to be a strong person.” Nadia Comaneci
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 03:02 AM   #35
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
It's been awfully quiet around here for some time. Everybody come out from hiding now.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #36
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, my name is and Matt and I'm from England. I have been a fan of Nadia's since 2003 French Open
I try and see Nadia's matches when see plays at Wimbledon,but she didn't play this year beacause of injury
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #37
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Matt

Berlin seems so long ago

Let's all hope that Nadia has a great run at the USO
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM   #38
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of
So Nadia is back now.

I can't find my smilies??? They got away? And so little posts??? I had a lot of more posts before? What is happened???
Paranoia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #39
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
I live in Australia and the amount of tennis they show is pathetic. They only show the Australian Open (it would be a bit worrying if they didn't), Wimbledon (delayed telecast ) and the Semis of the US Open onwards. I miss the WHOLE of the French Open and most of the US Open.

They also show Davis Cup ties with Australia in them and the Hopman Cup, Medibank International, Shanghai Masters Final (only the final ), the final of the Goldcoast Tournament and the final of the Adelaide tournament.

And that's it ....

Anyway I am a huge fan of Nadia. I live in Perth Australia so I am hoping to see her at the Hopman Cup in January 2007. I am also going to Australian Open 2007 so I am hoping to see her there too. I have never gone to see her play a match, I have only seen her play on TV but I would love to see her play in person.

Go Nadia who just won Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bakers Boy~
Hey mate!
I can't watch it because I'm in NZ and all we get over here is the GS's. But I will be getting up at 6.00am to follow her on live scores...like I always do! I would really love to watch it tho!!

What about you?
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 02:31 PM   #40
country flag sailorbadass91

sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice sailorbadass91 is just really nice
Re: Petrova Fans, Introduce Yourselves

Hey! I'm David aka Sailorbadass91...I've been a contributing member of hingis.org for almost a year now...I've posted numerous comments, pictures and results about everyone's favorite russian, Nadia Petrova...

GOOOO NADIA!
sailorbadass91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM   #41
country flag cheyk

cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody, I have thugh that we could vote who has been the best fan of Nadia during 2006 year, what do you think? it´s very funny, we make a list with all the people that have enter in this board during the year and we vote who is the best fan and also, if we want, who is more friendly, and more things. Also, it can be a form of make activity in this board
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 10:10 PM   #42
country flag Ferosh

A big welcome to the new Nadia Petrova fans. I hope you support Nadia all of 2007.
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:01 AM   #43
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in 2007 Nadia!

Oh and just to let you all know, I'm a moderator of the Russian Roulette now, so if you have any requests for stickies or anything else that is in my powers just let me know.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 04:12 AM   #44
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold

I will post pics of Nadia at Hopman Cup and Australian Open
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #45
country flag cheyk

cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute

my post with my photos with Nadia has disappeared. What has happened?