Rossana de los Ríos/Ana Paula Neffa! - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:19 AM   #601
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

RORO def Couts by the score of 6-3, 6-4 !! Nice match
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #602
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quali - 2nd Round

Lingman d. (1)De Los Rios 63 26 63

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #603

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
Quali - 2nd Round

Lingman d. (1)De Los Rios 63 26 63
SHE really needs to play consecutive weeks and get the rust off
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 11:36 PM   #604
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

career over?

that's the worst loss she's had in her career, i believe.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #605
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope she picks her form up for $50,000 Lawrenceville next week.
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 09:46 PM   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Let's hope she picks her form up for $50,000 Lawrenceville next week.
She has also entered the San Diego 50K which starts Nov 27th. Thats the last tourney that points will count towards the Aussie Open Entry List

Ps...RORO is using her Special Ranking of 183 to enter the San Diego MAINDRAW
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #607

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

That is a good news.

It is impossible to play the AU Open qualys right?

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 03:42 AM   #608

Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
That is a good news.

It is impossible to play the AU Open qualys right?
Well...she will be ranked around #310 when mondays rankings come out. You have to be ranked within the top #240 or so to make the qualis. I would say she would have to win one of those 50ks to have a chance... Lets hope she can do it...
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 08:02 AM   #609
country flag Hayato

Thanks for that Heath.

I just don't understand where this slump has come from. Ever since the win over Poutchkova she has lost to Osterloh in 2, Takao in 3, Gallovits in 2 and now Dillingham in 3.

I hope she regroups....maybe if she plays on clay more it will boost her confidence.

the one time i spoke to her she said she was going to play in Australia in 2007, so i don't know if that means the AO qualies but it probably means some challengers. Unless she's changed her mind...she hasn't played outside America in around 3 or 4 years!

Go Roro!
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #610

Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2006 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Thanks for that Heath.

I just don't understand where this slump has come from. Ever since the win over Poutchkova she has lost to Osterloh in 2, Takao in 3, Gallovits in 2 and now Dillingham in 3.

I hope she regroups....maybe if she plays on clay more it will boost her confidence.

the one time i spoke to her she said she was going to play in Australia in 2007, so i don't know if that means the AO qualies but it probably means some challengers. Unless she's changed her mind...she hasn't played outside America in around 3 or 4 years!

Go Roro!
Your welcome

Ps... No No..she lost to LINGMAN!! Not AMY Dillingham If she would lose to Amy then she should retire I will be back here next week...hopefully with good news to post or read ... =)
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 11:28 PM   #611

Dillingham, is the bagel bagel bagel girl, right?

I hope that she can play the next year.

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 11:57 PM   #612
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Your welcome

Ps... No No..she lost to LINGMAN!! Not AMY Dillingham If she would lose to Amy then she should retire I will be back here next week...hopefully with good news to post or read ... =)
you're right...at least it was Lingman and not Dillingham
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina
Dillingham, is the bagel bagel bagel girl, right?

I hope that she can play the next year.
yeah let's hope so, it would be such a waste to retire at the end of this year.

But we will just have to wait for her daughter to turn professional
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 09:05 PM   #613
country flag Hayato

Rossana’s schedule for the rest of 2006:

$50K Lawrenceville (Hard, Nov 13)
$50K San Diego (Hard, Nov 27)
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #614

Quote:
Rossana’s schedule for the rest of 2006:

$50K Lawrenceville (Hard, Nov 13)
$50K San Diego (Hard, Nov 27)

Its good that she will be in the MAINDRAW in san diego. Qualifying is on thanksgiving weekend ! She can spend it with her family. Then maybe fly out that monday morning since the maindraw does not start untill tuesday/wed
Old Nov 12th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #615

RORO is into the MAINDRAW in LA. She really needs to ATLEAST make the SF here to have a shot at making the Aussie Qualis in January. If not then she would basically have to WIN San Diego GOOD LUCK TO HER@!