Kremlin Cup 2006 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 01:45 AM   #1
country flag Armeec

Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all Armeec is a name known to all
Kremlin Cup 2006

Nastya will get WC to qualification КК!

http://www.allsport.ru/index.php?id=1964

It is her first adult tournament.
Удачи!
Armeec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 03:37 AM   #2
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the information!

Good luck Nastya!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #3
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
good news
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #4
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya
good luck Nastya

a few yrs ago Nastya would have gotten a maindraw WC but too many players now.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #5
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent news

The next task will be to qualify for the MD
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 06:02 PM   #6
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Good expected Nastya to get the WC. Has done enough to deserve this.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 03:12 AM   #7
country flag russophile

russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all russophile is a name known to all
A bright contingent of junior stars ready to shine

By Jerry Magee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
September 19, 2006

At 15, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia is the world's ranking junior girls tennis player, her ranking exceeding those of 18-year-olds. She has played World Team Tennis for the Sacramento Capitals.

During the junior phase of the U.S. Open (which she would win), Pavlyuchenkova was playing one of her matches before an audience that included two tennis instructors familiar with the progress of Coco Vandeweghe, a 14-year-old from Rancho Santa Fe who is viewed as a tennis prospect of the highest sort.

Advertisement

Comparisons were sought.
Said Lorne Kuhle of the Bobby Riggs Tennis Club in Encinitas: “To me, this girl could not play with the pros, but when I watched Coco play at the Acura Classic, she was right there with a pro (Katerina Bondarenko). Potential wise, Coco can go out and play with pros right now. If she were playing with them, her game would skyrocket, just like it did for Serena Williams. Boom! She took off.”

Said Larry Willens, a volunteer assistant coach at San Diego State: “This girl's game is just very, very solid. The thing that stands out about her is that she works the point, uses all the court, just does a lot of different things. She has no weakness at all.”

Pavlyuchenkova is a name for the game's future books. From Samara, Russia, she is poised, advanced tactically and appears very fit. The No. 1 seed in the Open's junior competition, she upheld her seeding by defeating Tamira Paszek of Austria, a No. 11 seed, 3-6, 6-4, 7-5 in the final.
russophile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote