>> Pao en Wimbledon!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2006, 02:00 PM   #61
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
It was a shame they couldn't manage to play well enough to take advantage of their opportunity to finally win Wimbledon yesterday. Still, at least it sounds like they're looking on the positive side of things and putting the whole tournament into perspective, rather than focussing on their wasted opportunity. Cos really, they got so much further than, I'm sure, most people expected them to given the fact they've barely played together all year and Paola has barely played at all in the past year and a half. I'm sure if they can continue to play a proper number of tournaments together between now and this time next year, they'll get another opportunity in just under 52 weeks time!

I was at all their matches, except the one against Lisa & Sam, and they didn't play anywhere near as well as they can do, at their best, all tournament, so if they can get to the final and take a set in it playing below their best, hopefully, as long as a team that can overpower them on grass doesn't appear between now and then, they can do just as well if not better next year, *if* they can prepare properly and get back to their best.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2006, 08:17 AM   #62
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Es bueno que podamos volver a verla en Wimbledon el año que viene!

Vamos Paola!!!!!!!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:40 PM   #63
country flag vivi_fan

vivi_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
papa noel, en la pagina 4 pusiste un mensaje en donde contabas que habias visto un video de vivi + paola en londres. He intentado buscarlo en la red, sin exito. Me podrias indicar el link o pasar el video?
Muchas gracias
vivi_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:23 PM   #64
country flag papa noel

papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all papa noel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi_fan
papa noel, en la pagina 4 pusiste un mensaje en donde contabas que habias visto un video de vivi + paola en londres. He intentado buscarlo en la red, sin exito. Me podrias indicar el link o pasar el video?
Muchas gracias
holas! q tul?
decime C ,papa noel es error d aca ..
mira lo q vi fue en espn+ pero en tv..osea q yo sepa en inter no esta..d hecho los amargos d espn nunca suben nada d eso.. asi q no puedo ayudart! lo q si ,se d un amigo mio q ,en cuanto compre la placa d vid y no se q ,va a subir una part q fue dada antes del partido final...no es todo ,pero al menos una part del paseo..
so apenas sepa t aviso ,o bien dat una vuelta por mi grupo d Pao y ahi estaras al tanto!
Sorry no poder ayudart!
saludoss
xxx
"Aunque ganes o pierdas yo te seguire /ganes 20 copas o te lesiones /A mi no me importa en que puesto estas /si jugas el Masters o a casa te vas /Que bueno que es/ Volverte a ver /Cuanto has logrado y tanto nos has dado /Y aunque tu retiro muy pronto sera /Nadie en este mundo te podra olvidar!"

Pao que este año sea TU año!!

Everything about Paola Suarez ---> POLI...deportivo <--- Come & Join

- POLI ROX! -
papa noel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:30 PM   #65
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
wow Me fui a Bariloche y claro me perdi todo estos excelentes articulos con grandes noticias

Lo que admiro de Poly, aparte de su lucha constante, es que siempre busca el lado positivo de sus experiencias

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:02 PM   #66
country flag vivi_fan

vivi_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
muchas gracias, papa noel!
vivi_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote