Serena must have been injuried! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:28 AM   #1
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of
Serena must have been injuried!

I've never seen her lose serve so many times, and here is a picture, maybe an abdominal injury?

Last edited by JUSTICE4ALL : Jul 23rd, 2006 at 12:38 AM.
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:32 AM   #2
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a typical Serena kick serve to me...i think Bepa was just on fire
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:32 AM   #3
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
lets hope not..one of the worst injuries..would be intresting toknow serve speeds.. they can often tell

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
roooobert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:32 AM   #4
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Shut the hell up! Vera played better. End.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:33 AM   #5
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeReeDavJCap81
looks like a typical Serena kick serve to me...i think Bepa was just on fire
i think he meant the tape on her stomach

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:33 AM   #6
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

It looks like her TAMPON sticking out. Maybe it was just a heavy flow day
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:33 AM   #7
country flag JUSTICE4ALL

JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of JUSTICE4ALL has much to be proud of
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow down bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!

Last edited by JUSTICE4ALL : Jul 23rd, 2006 at 12:39 AM.
JUSTICE4ALL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:34 AM   #8
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTICE4ALL
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!
*DEAD*

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:34 AM   #9
country flag Mother_Marjorie
SWOOP!

Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roooobert
i think he meant the tape on her stomach
It sure looks like her abdomen is taped vertically, but that's what's odd about it. Most abdominal strains are wrapped horizontally.

Is the pic photoshopped????
Mother_Marjorie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:36 AM   #10
country flag roooobert

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.
Shut the hell up! Vera played better. End.
i dont think he/she meant to blame it on an injury.. just posted a picture with serena with tape on her stomach..of course that leads to speculation.. and it should.. just let us hope it isnt an injury.. just one of the worst serve days in her career

Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:36 AM   #11
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTICE4ALL
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!

Wow, that just made my evening.
Zippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:37 AM   #12
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:37 AM   #13
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy

Wow, that just made my evening.
Mine as well!

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:37 AM   #14
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
:retard:
Old Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:38 AM   #15
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
OMG!! This thread is hilarious.

It looks like she has a strain, but a win is a win. No excuses. Don't worry Serena will be back. Hopefully the stomach strain is not too bad.

Congrats Vera!!
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote