Eastbourne Trophy - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:29 AM   #16
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Shame they do not put the Trophy or Junior competition on the website.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 08:08 AM   #17
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Draw here:
http://downloads.lta.org.uk/webservi...e_HDIC/smd.pdf

Shahar lost to Foretz 2-6 6-7(4).. wow.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:35 PM   #18
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
the link isn't owkring for me
can u post the results here
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:30 PM   #19
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
I also don't see it
it's just the main draw of the tourney..
no eastbourne cup details that I can see
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:57 PM   #20
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
They removed it now..
It was there before.
From what I remember:

Bottom half:
Foretz def. Shahar 6-2 7-6(4)
and then got defeated by Nakamura 6-3 6-4 (something like that)
who also won her first round like 6-3 6-2.
So Nakamura is through to the final.

In the top half:
Ai def. South 7-6 7-6
Black def. O'Brien easily
They both faced each other in the Semi-finals today, I have no idea who won.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 11:47 AM   #21
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Aiko mentioned, she adnvanved to the final, and she lost to Ai 3-10 tiebeakers. (The winner was determined by one tiebreaker.)

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:47 PM   #22
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
correction...

the final was Aiko vs Cara Black...
Ai didn't play semi against Cara till the end.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:13 PM   #23
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman
correction...

the final was Aiko vs Cara Black...
Ai didn't play semi against Cara till the end.
What do you mean she didn't play till the end?
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 02:09 AM   #24
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
What do you mean she didn't play till the end?
She went to the toilet and was never seen again.
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 02:25 AM   #25
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
She went to the toilet and was never seen again.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #26
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
So there's still no news on the winner of the Eastbourne Cup?