International Junior Event? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #1
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
International Junior Event?

What is the International Junior Event?

does anyone know how this works?

are they kinda like exhibtion matches?

and will they be on the scoreboard?
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #2
country flag Funder

Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice
Yeah what is this? Does anyone have any results?
Funder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:22 AM   #3
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
In the OOP here
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/g...urne_draws.pdf

in court 3 and court 4 you can see the players participating today
but I don't know any results...
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 04:58 PM   #4
country flag Funder

Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice Funder is just really nice
Yes thanks I also saw it in the OOP, but I can't find anything about it - no results, no drawsheets, no explanation of the format which seems to be unusual. It is really annoying that they have the event but then don't bother to communicate any info about it.
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 08:05 PM   #5
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light
When I was in Eastbourne over the weekend & Monday, I saw the draw up on a board. The 1st round format is 4 groups of 4. I think that then leads into semis & final. Can't help with finding the results though!!!
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 08:28 PM   #6
country flag Funder

Thanks bluepastures

Looks like it may be in the same format as the world cup finals - groups of 4 with the 1st and 2nd in each group going through to a knockout phase. Just guessing as there are 8 slots for the 2nd round matches on the OOP.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 10:43 PM   #7
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
Ayumi Morita will take on Anna Tatishvilli in the final for the international junior cup
both up and comers

Gullickson and Rahkim will play in 3rd/4th place play-off

Vaisemberg and Milevskaya will play 5th/6th place play-off

and so on ...

note: Stoop will be playing for 9th/10th place
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 03:55 AM   #8
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Kseniya

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote