Roland Garros 2006 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 10:22 PM   #46
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
C'est très dommage la défaite mais Aravane peut être contente de son parcours.C'est vrai qu'elle devait être fatiguée avec 3 matchs extra sur sa rivale...En tout cas,un `très bon tournoi et ce n'est que le début j'en suis sure.Aravane a surpris beaucoup de gens cette quinzaine à Paris comme c'est normal pcq son jeu est un petit bijou

Et puis je suis contente de lire qu'elle traite si bien ses fans Elle a l'air vraiment bien.

Je télécharge en ce moment son match d'hier car j'ai pas pu le voir
tu télécharges ça où?
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 11:10 PM   #47
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Ça a été posté ici (par danielafrenchfan) :

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...page=112&pp=40
Old Jun 4th, 2006, 01:16 PM   #48
country flag totallyeddible

totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light totallyeddible is a glorious beacon of light
Hi All,

I really thought she played great this RG and i look forward to seeing her play again, she exciting to watch.

Edd
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #49
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyeddible
Hi All,

I really thought she played great this RG and i look forward to seeing her play again, she exciting to watch.

Edd
very soon, in Wimbly i hope

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 03:43 AM   #50
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Please mix a lil english in with the french for all the usa fans...thanks

does anyone know what Aravane's schedule is for the rest of the summer

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA. FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. PENG. SORANA. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #51
country flag myriam forever

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all
She will play the qualifs in a tournament in England i am not sure but i think it will be Birmingham. After she will play the qualifs in Wimbly.
I hope she will reach the main draw.
With her new ranking she will be close to be main draw at the us open .

http://www.jarkagroth.com
myriam forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #52
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
Please mix a lil english in with the french for all the usa fans...thanks

does anyone know what Aravane's schedule is for the rest of the summer
Does she have fans in the USA? That's great to know

Allez Aravane!!!
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #53
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
Does she have fans in the USA? That's great to know

Allez Aravane!!!
That's sound good for the US Open
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #54
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I Would Also Like Some English Mixed In For Her U.s Fans
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 09:08 PM   #55
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzalover
Yeah I Would Also Like Some English Mixed In For Her U.s Fans
You can open a thread in english too