It's time again for Tammy's great grass court form! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2003, 03:18 AM   #1
Curtis F

Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light
Talking It's time again for Tammy's great grass court form!

Tammy has picked up where Yayuk left off. I would love to see her win a grass court title one day. I hope she can make it to the quarterfinals (like Yayuk) or better at Wimbledon.
Curtis F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2003, 04:20 PM   #2
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
i agree Tammy is really good at grass.. and grass is also one of yayuk's favourite.. i remembered when yayuk reached t he qf during wimbley 99.. she lost to novotna (her nemesis..) go tammy

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2003, 08:11 PM   #3
Curtis F

Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light Curtis F is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
i agree Tammy is really good at grass.. and grass is also one of yayuk's favourite.. i remembered when yayuk reached t he qf during wimbley 99.. she lost to novotna (her nemesis..) go tammy
It's amazing that Tammy's so good on grass because she's not that quick but she knows how to get down low to get to some of those balls. I wish Tammy had Yayuk's wicked slice because it would make her even more dangerous on grass.
Old Jun 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #4
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
I remember watching Yayuk one year at DFS (maybe 1997) when she reached the final and lost to Tauziat ( ) Hope Tammy can do even better this year!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 12:08 PM   #5
Curtis F

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_chanda
I remember watching Yayuk one year at DFS (maybe 1997) when she reached the final and lost to Tauziat ( ) Hope Tammy can do even better this year!
Me, too! I miss Yayuk especially her game on grass.
Old Jun 20th, 2003, 01:40 PM   #6
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Talking Just correction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
Felix, Yayuk Basuki reached QF and lost to Novotna in 1997 not 1999...it would have been impossible for her to play in 1999 since she was pregnant or maybe she should have come and she could have won in such heavy body and won the title? LOL! Juzz kiddin!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2003, 01:47 PM   #7
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Talking Yayuk has passed the torch!

Curtis F and I_love-Chanda...You guys are right...Yayuk lost to Tauziat in 1997 Birmingham...and then Tammy as finalist there in 2000 and recently, Asagoe followed them...Gee, in every 3 years...so, who is the candidate in the next 3 years? I hope, it is not gonna be that long...Cho, Iroda, Angie or Akiko? Go, Tammy on grass...6 times in a row, be in QF or even better...Choke Dee!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #8
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon first round
Morigami def. TAMMY 6-4,6-3

Better luck next time
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:56 PM   #9
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Bump
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote