Go Ai!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 01:10 AM   #16
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
But I wasn't talking about careers dear!

And has you once said to me, how can we compare them, Ai is 5 years older than Fran

Singles titles Fran will have 6 titles by the time she 30 No worries.

Who cares about doubles anymore

High ranks, even you must admit, if Ai can reach 8 so will Fran

YEC, I'm sure Fran will also reach 1.

Fran has beaten 7 Top 20 players in a year, 4 Top 10 players, Ai has beaten 2 Top 20 players and 1 Top 10. So I sense this *trend* Fran has also reached 4 finals, Ai 1 won't stop. And why has Ai been in a bad slump? 1 SF and yeah, she's back alright

And you think Ai would have beaten Hingis Ai wouldn't have beat Fran so...

Why the hate anyway?

HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more...

AI'S BACK!
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #17
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
HAHAHAHAHA! A very telling response...discount aspects of Ai's career that towers over Schiavone's, predict Schiavone will win 6 titles in 5 years (Which you can;t actually believe!) even though she still hasn't even won one AND predict Schiavone will move to number 8 "If Ai can do it"...but as I have proven Ai's career has been and is much more impressive, I wouldn't compare...And Ai's most recent results tops Schiavone's result, stop whinning about the draw ...Schiavone has had many nice draws in tourney's she's supposed to win and she's botched them up ...and I don't know where you're getting your top 20-10 win stats but I assure you Ai has many more...Schiavone can push them but Ai beats them more...

AI'S BACK!
I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye!
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #18
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude
I do believe 100% that Fran will have 6 titles. Watch and cry

You keep ignoring the fact that Ai is 5 years older than Fran, you said this was very important before but not now...

Most recent result is what it should say not results

The fact is yes, Ai has had a better career, but Fran is playing better, and has done for a long time. She is the bigger threat to the top players and will win that title and beat Ai. Again. And those facts are on there results from 2005.

Bye!
Okay! Continue on in your state of delusion ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya!

Last edited by pcrtennis : Mar 10th, 2006 at 06:44 AM.
pcrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #19
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Okay! Continue on in your state of dillusion ...Enjoy it! Too bad you won't be able to like I have watching Ai's career! See ya!
Jesus, what word is that?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM   #20
country flag pcrtennis

Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 11:20 AM   #21
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow...you're resorting to picking out mispellings? Bravo...I'm impressed...
In case you haven't noticed, I stopped posting in this thread, because it is quite degrading.

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote