Tennis Tipping #11 Abierto Mexicano TELCEL - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 07:18 AM   #31
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BaKeRsBiTcH~
OMG I had one of my worst days ever today!!! Good luck in the final Bus
Thank you It's very lucky for me to get through the final
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 07:32 AM   #32
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bus in another final
Well done, that's like your 4th final already and you already have 2 titles

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Grges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 08:06 AM   #33
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
OMG..!! I have my prediction right! OMG @ bus!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 03:00 PM   #34
country flag Nir

Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold
This should be a great final with two great players

May the best win

my wtaworld friends:

SpikeyAidanm Paellapan Sascha Luis Valentina Andy Jordan

PAW RULES!
Nir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #35
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future
Scores updated after the semi finals - both players got full points Going to be a close match.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #36
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
It' may be lat but good luck Bus in the final. .. I want lose to the eventual champion

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 06:56 AM   #37
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinceten
It' may be lat but good luck Bus in the final. .. I want lose to the eventual champion
I probably lose. I picked Pennetta in 2
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 07:37 AM   #38
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future
Scores updated - congratulations to Nir for a narrow victory
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 10:48 AM   #39
country flag Bus

Congras Nir

Flavia
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #40
country flag Nir

Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bus
Congras Nir

Flavia
Thanks It was a good and close final

First title

my wtaworld friends:

SpikeyAidanm Paellapan Sascha Luis Valentina Andy Jordan

PAW RULES!
Nir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #41
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Nir!!!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote