El comienzo de la temporada de tierra para Benesova, Vamos y Buena Suerte Iveta! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #1
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
El comienzo de la temporada de tierra para Benesova, Vamos y Buena Suerte Iveta!

@ the title... cuz i had some Spanish lessons i wanted to practice again, and as well as the Abierto Mexicano Open is played in México, which is a Spanish speaking country, i found it funny to use a Spanish thread title for Iveta's Acapulco tournament.

Anyways all the best wished to Iveta, it will be her first clayevent of 2006, let's hope Iveta will have a great Acapulco tournament again...

Vamos y Buena Suerta Iveta, i'll post the draw in here when it'll be out, if it isn't posted yet if its there, feel free to post...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2006, 03:04 PM   #2
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Well nobody posted here yet?, strange prob. becuz of the name

Anyways here's the draw:

1)Flavia Pennetta vs. Antonella Serra-Zanetti
Tathiana Garbin vs. Lourdes Dominguez-Lino
Hana Sromova vs. Q
Kaia Kanepi vs. (6)Iveta Benesova

(3)Klara Koukalova vs. Q
Laura Pous-Tio vs. Maria Antonia Sanchez-Lorenzo
Maret Ani vs. (wc)Melissa Torres
(wc)Daniela Muñoz vs. (7)Anna Smashnova

(8)Shinobu Asagoe vs. (wc)Katerina Bohmova
Q vs. Zuzana Ondraskova
Bethanie Mattek vs. Emmanuelle Gagliardi
Emilie Loit vs. (4)Gisela Dulko

(5)Catalina Castaño vs. Conchita Martinez-Granados
Mariana Diaz-Oliva vs. Meghann Shaughnessy
Q vs. Arantxa Parra
Kristina Brandi vs. (2)Anna-Lena Groenefeld

Iveta won her first round match at Acapulco, so a good start of Acapulco..., hoping on some upsets caused by Iveta

C'mon Iveta, let's just continue like this from now

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 02:46 PM   #3
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Of course we are here with Iveta, all the way through falls and victories . First round pics:

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Mar 1st, 2006 at 08:32 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 10:05 PM   #4
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
bummer, Iveta's productive stay in Acapulco's paradise is over . Just like in singles, she got bumped in the secound round in dbls 75 63 by fellow Czechs Narvratilova G/Uhlirova. Must be a mental drag on a former champ here to exit so soon . Rest, and get on with new goals Iveta! We'll see you at the next tourney !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote