Saturday's Order of Play and Scores - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #241
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of
King retired
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #242
country flag Cashif
Sports Freak

Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute Cashif has a reputation beyond repute
It will be Mara Santangelo Vs Kostanic tomorrow in the finals
Cashif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #243
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Mara

Can you tell us how Mara played those five games anyways?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #244
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Poor Vania! Good tournament though. Recover quickly! GL Jelena in the final!!!
xcrtbckhnd is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #245
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
manutd2india the site don't let me to give you good reputation but i realy realy want to thank U
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #246
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
King..

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #247
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
good win girls
Kunal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #248
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
i heard sania speak later on in an interview and she is a big turn off
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:11 PM   #249
country flag Kunal

a turd
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #250
country flag Seelieassassin

Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice Seelieassassin is just really nice
I was sorta hoping for Mara to get sick like everyone else but it seems she has a strong stomach for India. Poor Vania, she was going to retire to Pin if she lost the third set. So I knew she was most likely going to retire to Mara, I thought she might even default. She couldn't even hold her racquet to play. At least she played though even when she was really sick because it shows that she's a fighter and would still give the match a try. Next time Vania, you'll get your revenge! And you'll be in better shape! Yay! Come back to America to recover!
Seelieassassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #251
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future
Vania
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote