CAD Double Game #122- Sydney 2006 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 03:14 AM   #241
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of
Final League Table

1. Capriati Rules 58
2. Benny 49
3. Benjiboy 48
4. Tennisguy21 47
5. Bus 46
6. LUXXAS 42
Tripp 42
8. LefandPatty 40
9. Elisse 38
10. Ghosts 37
11. Chevina 36
jrm 36
QuickyMonster 36
Hantuchov 36
15. Avram Bakalina 35
Tennace 35
timafi 35
broncosven 35
19. Evo 33
20. Marcobella 31
21. Shonami Slam 28
22. jtammer 27
23. Energia 26
24. andrew uk 22
rrfnpump 22
New 22
27. Roxi 21
28. Pszczelny 19
29. Tati & Dani 18
30. Dexter 1986 17
Raquel 17
32. daniela86 15
33. koj-e 14
silverwhite 14
35. ozfan44 11
36. 416 Man 8
37. SilK 7

Doubles:

1. Capriati Rules/Shonami Slam 43
2. Benjiboy/Broncosven 41.5
3. tennisguy21/Evo 40
4 Bus/jtammer 36.5
5. Chevina/Hantuchov 36
6. jrm/QuicKyMonster 36
7. Dexter 1986/Benny 33
8. Elisse/Energia 32
9. Avram Bakalina/roxi 28
10. LefandPatty/ozfan44 25.5
11. marcobella/Pszczelny 25
12. Tripp/SilK 24.5
13. Tennace/koj-e 24.5
14. ghosts/416 Man 22.5
15. I_Lindsay/LUXXXAS 21
16. andrew uk/raquel 19.5
17. rrfnpump/daniela86 18.5
18. New/silverwhite 18
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 03:16 AM   #242

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of
Alright Guys I got tired of waiting so I did the League Table myself. I've gone through the thread and double and triple checked everything so it all should be right. There are a few differences from Benjiboy's Table because of replacement CADs etc but if you guys see anything let me know and I'll double check what I've done and get back to you. Thanks to Marcobella and Benjiboy for all your work this week. Let's hope this game goes better next week at the Aussie Open.
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 08:51 AM   #243
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
I choked at the end.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:21 AM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy
I choked at the end.
Aww you didn't choke you did so well this week. I think we all did under the circumstances. Plus we all know that you and broncosven are one of the best if not the best doubles teams, we just go lucky this week.
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #245
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
I´m second
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #246
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks very for this, Capriati_Rules. In future though, please be sure to include the pick numbers, because CAD is unlike PAW in the regard that a player will finish higher than a player who has had/done more picks/incorrect picks, regardless of the fact they finish on equal points.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevina
Thanks very for this, Capriati_Rules. In future though, please be sure to include the pick numbers, because CAD is unlike PAW in the regard that a player will finish higher than a player who has had/done more picks/incorrect picks, regardless of the fact they finish on equal points.
Oh sorry I didn't realize that difference. If you'd like I can edit the standings.