Hopman Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:33 PM   #1
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Hopman Cup

I don`t know what to expect. According to ATP and WTA list list of order of favourites could be: Russia, Argentina, Germany, USA, SCG, but Ana is the highest ranked girl and she can beat everyone there. In doubles girls are more important than boys because everyone attack woman`s side. Nole doesn`t have high rank but I think she can also make some pleasent surprise. I expect wins against USA and Sweden, but I don`t think it would be easy for Sveta and Marat to beat the youngest team in Perth. I`m optimistic.

SCG - USA 1.1. (10 am - is that midnight in Serbia )
SCG - Sweden 2.1. 5.30 pm
SCG - Russia 5.1. 5.30 pm
Final: SCG - ??? 6.1. 5.30 pm

Go Ana and Nole.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2005, 12:20 AM   #2
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Yeah - when most ppl look at SCG they think - omg they will just be a push around. BUT I'm so sure that SCG will win it.
It will come down to the match between SCG and Russia to make the final and SCG will beat them - coz Ana has beaten Sveta b4 - and Safin has never won a mixed doubles match at the HC.
So SCG will easily finish on top in their group.
Ana and Nole are both young, hard hitters, so focused with MASSIVE serves - I see SCG doing really well in Perth.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 03:25 PM   #3
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
i hope they do well!
Old Dec 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM   #4
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan

SCG - USA 1.1. (10 am - is that midnight in Serbia )
SCG - Sweden 2.1. 5.30 pm
SCG - Russia 5.1. 5.30 pm
Final: SCG - ??? 6.1. 5.30 pm

Go Ana and Nole.
I think it's 3 AM, not midnight. Isn't the time difference 7 hrs?

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2005, 01:36 PM   #5
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha250688
I think it's 3 AM, not midnight. Isn't the time difference 7 hrs?
Yes, that's true, it's 3 AM in Serbia!
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2005, 05:43 PM   #6

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
"26.12.05 Marat News
Regrettably we have to announce that Marat has withdrawn from playing in the Russian Team at the Hopman Cup. His place will be taken by Teimuraz Gabashvili.
Although Marat has been working hard in Valencia, he feels that it would be too soon to start at the Hopman Cup and feels he should spend more time getting ready for the defence of his title at the Australian Open."

Thanks for making it easier for Ana & Novak to win it

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 07:47 AM   #7
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Ana was good + Nole was nervous + Ana&Nole has not so much doubles expirience = 1:2 against USA

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 08:39 AM   #8
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Do we even stand a chance now.
Lets pray that a miracle happens and US lose to SWE or RUS - and SCG bt Rus and Swe 3-0.
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #9

caption:

Old Jan 4th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #10
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure that Novak will be best Serbian tennis player of all time (much better than Zivojinovic), but i think that for this year better HC partner with Ana maybe is Nenad Zimonjic!
Hi is world TOP10 doubles player and mix expert too (even GS winner with Bovina!). With all Ana's wins and all mix wins Serbia easy win at HC 2005!

But Ana and Nole is future of world tennis, and i'm sure that in next 10 years they atleast once win at Hopman Cup (already this year - if Sweden beat USA).

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 01:36 AM   #11
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
I think Novak is saying something like, "Ana will you please be mine?!?"
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #12
country flag ivanovic

Nole is saying " I'm sorry Ana - please forgive me - I am a loser who cant win a match at this Hopman Cup - you have done everything right and its all my faults - plz forgive me"