Any news about Adriana SZ ?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 01:00 AM   #1
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Any news about Adriana SZ ??

sorry to start a thread only to ask a question, but the thread that was dedicated to the Serra Zanetti sisters disappeared from the italian forum..
I was just wondering what is happening with Adriana SZ, I was shocked to see that she did not enter the AO....she loves Australia and she always played her best tennis down there, I though she would start her year from playing qualies in Melbourne....I hope she is not giving up tennis, she is such a talented player that never achieved her full potential
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 03:13 PM   #2
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
sorry to start a thread only to ask a question, but the thread that was dedicated to the Serra Zanetti sisters disappeared from the italian forum..
I was just wondering what is happening with Adriana SZ, I was shocked to see that she did not enter the AO....she loves Australia and she always played her best tennis down there, I though she would start her year from playing qualies in Melbourne....I hope she is not giving up tennis, she is such a talented player that never achieved her full potential

Adriana had to stop the 2005 season in October in order to recover from an old and serious injury at her foot. she's been injuring since May.And so it's difficult for her to make some rallyes in her match because it hurts her so much.Till now she must rest. She's not playing in Australia because she thinks she's not ready yet, and moreover she has a low ranking to enter into AO qualies. Normally she tries to go back in challengers in January like this year. But I hope to get more news this evening as I must join her, so you will know very soon.
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2005, 03:45 PM   #3
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
many thanks Casonifan, I knew about her foot injury, but I did not know it was so serious....I hope she can get better soon and play again at her level.
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
many thanks Casonifan, I knew about her foot injury, but I did not know it was so serious....I hope she can get better soon and play again at her level.

As I told you I called Adri yesterday, and so she's not coming back before March!!
Well during the serie A1 interclub in Italy in October she tought that it should be ok to play only doubles and thererefore she couln't have taken many risk.But the injury cameback and it was worse and worse little by little.She had to withdraw during the match.And the result is that she got injured in an other part of the same foot and so it was broken and she couldn't walk.
And now she's just been walking since last week only.She's been told that she didn't need surgery but the main fact is REST and REST.
She takes care of herself.But she's still motivated to go back on the tour. She misses Australia for sure but she wants to focus for next.
It's tough for her mentally for not moving whenever she wants but she still tries to be positive and to keep confidence in herself and so to be strong in her mind.
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2005, 01:38 PM   #5
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Adri

Come back soon!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #6
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the news
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 02:41 PM   #7
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Adriana
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote