Here's my picture - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Here's my picture

as Linda asked me, I'm posting my picture now - together with Arnaud Clement last year in Rosmalen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnaud.jpg (40.3 KB, 45 views)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 10:35 PM   #2
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
nice picture!!!!!!!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 03:17 AM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
ooh... which one are you? No... nice pic!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 04:26 PM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Ooh, you know what, I might have seen you...

Were you wearing a pink shirt or something? And did you ave quite a big photocamara with you? Sitting on 1st row during the Tommy match?

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 06:42 PM   #5
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I was sitting in the first row with a big camera. but a pink shirt? ...
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 05:10 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
well...lightpink....

I'm pretty sure I saw you!

I was sitting right behind you with my mom! I was wearing an orange shirt (hmm, you saw that on the pic )

cool!

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Old Jun 27th, 2002, 05:30 PM   #7
country flag Frau Antje

I'm afraid I don't have a pink or lightpink shirt in my wardrobe
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 05:35 PM   #8
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

ooh it has to be you!

You were sitting on the side where the players were sitting right? At Tommy's side...

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 05:41 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

no I sat in opposite of the chair umpire
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 07:17 PM   #10
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
wow nice picture!!!!!

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2002, 03:02 PM   #11
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

crap Than it was someone else, and I didn't see you

Watch out, you seem to have a twin sister

Old Jun 30th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #12
country flag Frau Antje

lol, maybe
next time I will watch out for you
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:33 PM   #13
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

lol, ok deal

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:40 PM   #14
country flag Frau Antje

so what's your next tournament?
WTA-Tennisvideos