What will Ana Do?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 12:24 AM   #1
country flag tatianaishott22

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
What will Ana Do??

What do you guys think Ana will do in the offseason to become better for next year ?

Maria Sharapova

PLEASE Davenport retire she's really boring to watch
tatianaishott22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 01:27 AM   #2
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
she will get into the top 10

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 02:01 AM   #3
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
1. Resting as much as she can, 2. Back to training 3. I hope she will stay healthy during the whole 2006 season and take the flight to the top10

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 10:21 AM   #4
country flag tennisrox

tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Work on the movement and backhand.She'll be top ten next year

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac

Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud

tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 11:11 AM   #5
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Some holidays... Work her fitness (lose weight) and work her volley
Old Nov 23rd, 2005, 11:04 AM   #6
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy6094
Some holidays... Work her fitness (lose weight) and work her volley

she has no weight to lose
Old Nov 23rd, 2005, 04:05 PM   #7
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
she has no weight to lose
I think the opposite not a ot but only a few...
Old Nov 23rd, 2005, 09:22 PM   #8
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Ana needs some rest. It was a long [but great] year.
Next year ... the top 10 and a grand slam semi-final.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 08:49 AM   #9
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
i hope she'll work on her serve in the offseason. The powers fine it just needs to be placed better.

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote