The Sam and Lisa Doubles YEC Champions Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 06:10 AM   #1
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The Sam and Lisa Doubles YEC Champions Thread

Come on Sammy and Lisa you can win this tournement if you work hard and according to my calculations you will be world no1 and no2 if you win (and sam will be world no1 yay! Go Australia after all the misery regarding Alicia Molik) you can do it!!!!! I especially want sam and lisa to defeat black and huber in the finals that would be cool.

Predicted Scoreline

Raymond/Stosur def Black/Huber
6-4 6-1

Go Sam and Lisa!!!
[/center]

Last edited by The Kaz : Nov 3rd, 2005 at 06:13 AM. Reason: because it look weird
The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 07:15 PM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 01:31 PM   #3
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to Sam/Lisa - hope that they can take the title!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 10:54 AM   #4
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
cmon sammy and lisa

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2005, 07:07 PM   #5
country flag sändi

sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice
good luck sam and lisa
sändi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 06:06 AM   #6
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
C'Mon Sammy and Lisa
Old Nov 11th, 2005, 04:14 PM   #7
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
Best of luck!

Black/Stubbs (1) vs. Likhovtseva/Zvonareva
Martinez/Ruano-Pascual vs. Raymond/Stosur (2)

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 07:09 AM   #8
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

Go Sam and Lisa against Ginny and Chita! 2morrow win in straight sets and make the final. I know you can!
Old Nov 13th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #9
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

Well Done Sammy and Lisa!!!!! def Ruano Pascaul/Martinez 7-5 5-7 6-3