My Advanta Championships Reports - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 02:43 AM   #16
country flag gsm

gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennace
Klara jumped off to a 4-1 lead in the 3rd set playing amazing and Nicole was playing well too, but Klara had really lifted up her game. Then after that Klara seemed to get down on herself after she lost a point and didn't look real motivated
your up 4 1 in the third and become negative...

very, very lucky escape for nicole.

love the pics Tennace.
gsm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2005, 08:52 AM   #17
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm
your up 4 1 in the third and become negative...
It is unexplainable, it is just Klara

Thanx for the pics and the report Tennace

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #18
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
I know I was on court ball-boying the 3rd set and she was way up and was being very negative whenever she lost a point which was happening in the 1st or 2nd set. That was when I had the feeling Nicole would come back, she stayed very calm throughout the match. I will have more reports tomarrow about all of the Quarterfinals matches today!

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska

Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 07:20 PM   #19
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
can u please add some Mauresmo pics and an piece on her please?
thanks
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 11:19 PM   #20
country flag Sambuca

Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all Sambuca is a name known to all
so Nicole Vaidisova is really so good? serve...forehand...backhand....every strong?
Sambuca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 02:45 AM   #21
country flag Tennace

Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute Tennace has a reputation beyond repute
Yep!!!!

I will post the recaps tomarrow!!!!! Many exciting matches to talk about!

Old Nov 5th, 2005, 05:00 AM   #22
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Tennace! Thanks for the reports! My question is - what are your impressions of the personalities of the players? Who seems nice etc...I dunno if by being a ballboy you would get to at least read more into who these players are as people what with being so near to them.
bellascarlett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2005, 12:52 PM   #23
country flag Tennace

Im not so sure about what Klara is really like. She almost seemed shy but I was sure. Nicole is nice but she likes quick matches so she wants her matches to go by quickly so she can cometimes be a bit impatient, but when she not playing a match she seems really nice. Petrova, unless she different off court, just seems a bit ruse on court. Yesterday if anyone in the crowd would stand up she would walk back to the backwall thing and lean against it and stare at the people. I wasnt sure I liked it that much. Dementieva seems nice and seems like she really enjoys it on court and want it badly. Amy Frazier is a very nice player since she always thanks the ballkids like last year. I will post some more a little later after I think about it.