Eva Pera - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM   #46
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Eva!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:11 PM   #47
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie
Q3: Eva Pera (14) - Sarah Riske (2) 6-2 6-3

1-Elena Baltacha vs Karen Paterson
q-Eva Pera vs Stanislava Hrozenska
Danica Krstajic def. Tessy Van de Ven
5-Kirsten Flipkens def. WC Claire Peterzan
Goeie prestatie van Eva.
Kirsten terug naar de 25K toernooien?

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 01:30 PM   #48
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben
Goeie prestatie van Eva.
Kirsten terug naar de 25K toernooien?
yeah - haven't you seen her ranking lately? It was around #250...she was out for so long with her back injury! Poor Flipper.

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #49
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
yeah - haven't you seen her ranking lately? It was around #250...she was out for so long with her back injury! Poor Flipper.
I have been focusing too much on Misa probably.
But still, #250... She should play 50K en 75K tournaments. Unless she needs confidence.
But this a Eva Pera thread, let's not digress.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008

Last edited by Gerben : Oct 12th, 2005 at 03:12 PM.
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2005, 02:28 PM   #50
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben
I have been focusing to much on Misa probably.
But still, #250... She should play 50K en 75K tournaments. Unless she needs confidence.
But this a Eva Pera thread, let's not digress.
well her ranking was worse than that even, but she had a good run a couple of weeks ago, and got it up to around #250...I think she was down in the 300's!

But yes, this is about Eva...Did sh play her 1st r match yet?

I taught you a new word!

Old Oct 12th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #51
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Stanislava Hrozenska SVK d. Q Eva Pera NED 64 60

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 01:35 AM   #52
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

aww

Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 04:23 PM   #53
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
EVA
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote